Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make a slideshow w/o it automatically moving to next slide?

Hi,

I have a collection of pictures that I want 'slideshowed'. I would like them blown-up to fill the screen. But I want control as to how long the slide is displayed. I want the control to say 'next' (as opposed to iPhoto moving-on in x amount of seconds). I hope that I've described what I want.

My question: is this possible? I know it sounds like something you would do on PowerPoint, but I don't want to resort to that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.4.11)

Posted on Dec 4, 2015 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2015 3:50 AM

You can't but you can batch set the display time for each slide to to the maximum 27 minutes 10 seconds

User uploaded file

or set each individual slide to a display time of 59 minutes:

User uploaded file

That would do essentially the same thing as you want and allow you to manually advance to the next slide or go back to the previous slide with the arrow keys on the keyboard.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2015 3:50 AM in response to hziegler

You can't but you can batch set the display time for each slide to to the maximum 27 minutes 10 seconds

User uploaded file

or set each individual slide to a display time of 59 minutes:

User uploaded file

That would do essentially the same thing as you want and allow you to manually advance to the next slide or go back to the previous slide with the arrow keys on the keyboard.

User uploaded file

How do I make a slideshow w/o it automatically moving to next slide?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.