Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi i have a problem related to Apple Studio Display 17". in my setup i have Optiplex 900 series PC and Apple Studio Display 17"with DVI to ADC adapter . I installed Nvidia Geforce GT740 graphic card on my PC and Apple Studio LCD 17 is connected via

Hi i have a problem related to Apple Studio Display 17". in my setup i have Optiplex 900 series PC and Apple Studio Display 17"with DVI to ADC adapter . I installed Nvidia Geforce GT740 graphic card on my PC and Apple Studio LCD 17 is connected via Apple DVI to ADC adapter. I m running “CentOS 7” operating system. When I install Nvidia Driver for GT740, after installation my Apple Studio display 17” screen black and nothing to see, while it works fine without install NVIDIA driver. I also tried on CentOS6.4 and CentOS6.5 but I got the same problem with display. I have checked “/etc/X11/xorg.conf” file parameters where in the monitor Section “Monitor” VertRefresh range 2nd value is missing while for other displays “HorizSync & “VertRefresh values showing properly. I tried many times to resovle it but still not success. If any one have experience related to this issue or is there any solution please write here.

Posted on Dec 5, 2015 9:34 AM

There are no replies.

Hi i have a problem related to Apple Studio Display 17". in my setup i have Optiplex 900 series PC and Apple Studio Display 17"with DVI to ADC adapter . I installed Nvidia Geforce GT740 graphic card on my PC and Apple Studio LCD 17 is connected via

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.