Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to save locally not to onedrive in Office365 for mac?

Hi, I've just got a new macbook and with it Office 365. I've just tried to save an excel document but the only location option for saving is OneDrive. I can't seem to save it to my documents folder on my actual computer. I'm pretty computer illiterate, don't actually know what OneDrive is, can't find OneDrive in Finder and really don't understand what is going on?!! Can anyone help with this please?

Thank you.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Dec 5, 2015 1:15 PM

6 replies

Nov 12, 2016 3:55 PM in response to JtheK

I just started using a new MacBook today after years on a PC. When I click the "On My Mac" folder, it gives me a number of top-level folders. I am trying to save to a folder on Dropbox, but I only see the Dropbox folder under Favorites my no option or method to scroll to a Dropbox subfolder. Is there a way to scroll to a subfolder?

How to save locally not to onedrive in Office365 for mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.