Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i cancel smule sing auto renewal from samsung s6

I am trying to cancel smule sing subscription I no longer have apple iphone so trying to cancel from samsung s6 I have to tried everything to cancel but can't work out how to do it!! I need help this app is costing me money which I do not wish to pay

null-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Dec 8, 2015 8:21 AM

8 replies

Oct 31, 2016 9:53 AM in response to Jeanxo1

Jeanxo1 wrote:

I Tried it so many times but everytime i go thru it doesn't show any manage subscription

If it does not show Manage subscriptions, that means the Apple ID you are using in iTunes does not have any subscriptions to manage. In other words nothing to cancel. Why do you think you need to cancel anything?

Starting your own thread and providing as much detail as possible will help us try to help you.

Dec 2, 2016 8:03 AM in response to Phil0124

I am trying to make sure my subscription to Smule is cancelled after my free trial. In an email it says it'll auto charge after Dec 6th unless I cancel in my subscriptions. However, my subscriptions on my apple account does not show an option to cancel. How do I know for sure it won't charge after the free trial date?

how do i cancel smule sing auto renewal from samsung s6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.