Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

youtube fullscreen glitch

Heres the deal, ever since I updated to OSX El Capitan, my youtube player when clicked to go on fullscreen does this weird thing where the title goes fullscreen, and the screen is majorly black, all the buttons are at the bottom, I can still watch the videos, but I actually want them in full screen.

Here is a video so you can see what I am talking about:https://youtu.be/4JuiQJnLEwo

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Dec 9, 2015 9:48 AM

11 replies

Dec 9, 2015 10:55 AM in response to Sharmalade

1. Empty Caches

Safari > Preference > Advanced

Checkmark the box beside "Show Develop menu in menu bar".

Develop menu will appear in the Safari menu bar.

Click Develop and select "Empty Caches" from the dropdown.

2. Delete Cookies

Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies and other website data:

Click the “Details” button.

Remove all cookies except ones from Apple, your internet service provider and banks.

3. Disable Extensions and test.

Safari > Preferences > Extensions

Uncheck boxes beside “Enable Extension” and test.

Enable Extensions one by one and test.

To uninstall any extension, select it and click the “Uninstall” button.

Dec 11, 2015 6:33 AM in response to zeliq

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

Send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem solved sooner.

Feedback

Or you can use your Apple ID to register with this site and go the Apple BugReporter. Supposedly you will get an answer if you submit feedback.

Feedback via Apple Developer

youtube fullscreen glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.