Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airdrop to iPhone not working iOS 9.2

Hello,

I'm having issues with receiving airdrops on my iPhone 5S (iOS 9.2). Sending them jut works fine (to mac (v10.11.2) and other iDevices (also iOS 9.2)). Also sending and receiving on the other iDevices and mac are working perfectly. Only my updated iPhone 5S isn't detected/seen by any of the other devices and therefor isn't able to receive files. I have airdrop enabled for everyone on my iPhone, already switched it to 'contacts only' and 'off', but nothing changes. Tried performing hard reset and restart the iPhone but nothing seems to change anything. Is there still another hidden setting to enable the receiving of airdrop files?

PS: handoff is also working fine for the iPhone (in both directions), so there is some communication with the other devices. Only receiving airdrops seems to be the issue...

Thank you in advance.

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.2

Posted on Dec 10, 2015 1:57 AM

There are no replies.

Airdrop to iPhone not working iOS 9.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.