Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I stop sharing my photos to my PC?

My photos from my iphone are being automatically uploaded to my start menu and appearing in the live tile that is available for my photo app in the start menu. I need to know how I can remove the photos and also how I can change my settings so that I can stop auto sharing my photos to my Win 10 PC. Is this something I need to do in icloud, itunes, or can I adjust the settings in the photo app itself?

Posted on Dec 10, 2015 4:02 PM

3 replies

Dec 10, 2015 4:09 PM in response to arayfo1

You can change your settings on your windows computer to stop that, if you turn off iCloud Photos you will need to back up your phone to save your photos. The best option would be to edit the settings on the windows computer. To get the most out of iCloud on your iPhone and Windows computer it might be best to contact Apple Support @ 1-800-275-2273 or online at www.apple.com/support

How can I stop sharing my photos to my PC?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.