Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burning DVDAs with Index Points - how to?

Happy Holidays all you nice people out there in the orchard.

I know how to burn files in Logic 9 to DVDA but cannot determine if there is a way to add index points & song names. So far all I've been able to do is burn multiple songs as one long file. Need to preview an album I'm working on using 24/48 DVDA format on my Oppo BDP-83 Universal Disc player over my main sound system and want to be able to change tracks without guessing where the tunes start and stop.

Appreciate any assistance.

all the best

~dm

Posted on Dec 11, 2015 5:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2016 10:53 AM

Hello Duneman, I may not have the perfect answer for you but I'm going to tell you how I did it. You will need Final Cut Pro X. Load your audio into FCPX and you can add markers. Then when you burn to DVD{I used a double sided DVD} it will have chapters with names. This is just one way I could think of, because I just used it for a 3 hour audio DVD

Hope this helps Good Luck

Stuart

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 8, 2016 10:53 AM in response to Duneman

Hello Duneman, I may not have the perfect answer for you but I'm going to tell you how I did it. You will need Final Cut Pro X. Load your audio into FCPX and you can add markers. Then when you burn to DVD{I used a double sided DVD} it will have chapters with names. This is just one way I could think of, because I just used it for a 3 hour audio DVD

Hope this helps Good Luck

Stuart

Burning DVDAs with Index Points - how to?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.