Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey i am not to change my apple ID country/region from Canda to India,it is asking for a credit card,but i do not have one and none option is not comming,my all billings are clear,family sharing is off too.Kindly help.

Hello apple,

This is Akshat.My problem is that i am not able to change the country/region of my apple id.

My all billing is clear ,my family sharing is off too.

Please help me to change my country.I do not have a credit card and none option is not comming in the payment method.

Please help..

Yours,

Akshat

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Dec 12, 2015 5:25 AM

3 replies

Dec 12, 2015 6:16 AM in response to Akshat10

None won't appear when you change countries : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

You don't have a debit card that is accepted by iTunes (and by your card issuer for use with iTunes) ? If not then try contacting India iTunes Support and see if they can/will remove the card requirement : http://www.apple.com/in/support/itunes/contact/

Dec 12, 2015 11:06 PM in response to King_Penguin

Actually my native country is India and when i created my apple ID my country was India,but few apps were not available,

so i tried to change to my country to US but it was also asking for a credit card.So then,i randomly choose Canada and none option was available for it so i changed my country without any problem.But now i wanted to back to my native country for local apps and it is creating a problem and asking for a credit card and not accepting a debit card.

Any Solution..?

Hey i am not to change my apple ID country/region from Canda to India,it is asking for a credit card,but i do not have one and none option is not comming,my all billings are clear,family sharing is off too.Kindly help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.