Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Starbucks App Log-in Issues

Hi all, I know the easiest solution would be to reach out to Starbucks directly but I have emailed them regarding this and they have still not gotten back to me, so I felt it wouldn't hurt to see if anything else has ran into this issue before.

I recently switched to an 64gb iPhone 6s Plus and everything has been fine, except for my Starbucks app. Every time I attempt to log in it gives me an error that the information provided is invalid and to try again. I have changed my password 4 times now on the website using the same user ID and it has no affect. The last research I did I came across this;

Exit the Starbucks App if open using Home Button.

Hit Home Button twice and swipe up to remove from memory

Then goto Settings

Then Safari

Then Block Cookies

It is probably set to Always, this is the problem.

I chose "From third parties and advertisers" and that resolved the problem.

You could also chose "Never", but I preferred the safer method above.

But that still did not work.. I have hard-restarted my phone, deleted and reinstalled the app multiple times and this still has not corrected anything. I do not want to have to do a restore due to a Starbucks app issue - that is just way too unnecessary. Has anyone else come across this issue or can suggest anything else for me to try?

Thank you!

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2

Posted on Dec 12, 2015 7:49 PM

3 replies

Dec 12, 2015 8:27 PM in response to x3nickiex3

Well, resetting and restoring your phone isn't going to resolve the issue, so I wouldn't go to the trouble of doing that if I were you. There must be something amiss with your User ID/Password on the Starbucks end of things.

Have you tried contacting them by phone:

Phone

800-Starbuc (800-782-7282)
Mon – Fri 5 AM – 8 PM (PST)
Sat – Sun 6 AM – 4 PM (PST)

Cheers,

GB

Starbucks App Log-in Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.