Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Layout options for a calendar using Photos?

I just upgraded my MacBook Pro to OS X El Capitan and am trying to make a picture calendar. How do I get multiple pictures on one page? When I click "layout options", the only option I get is one picture per page. How do I get 3 or 4 pictures like I was able to do when creating a calendar in iPhoto? It doesn't seem to matter which calendar option I choose. I can still only put one picture on each page.

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.2)

Posted on Dec 13, 2015 9:41 PM

5 replies

Nov 16, 2016 10:15 AM in response to Jolly Dolphin

i was having this issue also, but if you click on the photo and then click "options" (below the calendar page), for at least some of the themes a whole bunch of layout options pop up. before i was clicking on the photo and the clicking that top layout button and it was only allowing me to make edits to the image size and to the filter and i was going crazy! but then i happened to click on the options button that appears below the calendar page and all the different photo layout options for multiple layouts appeared (at least in the big date theme). i don't know if it is the same for all of the themes or not - it's crazy making to try to figure it out - but at least for some of themes you do have the option for choosing multiple photo layouts if you click on the option button.

Layout options for a calendar using Photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.