Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos won't save after update to 9.2

After updating to 9.2 my photos and videos are not saving to my camera roll. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a fix?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2

Posted on Dec 15, 2015 8:37 AM

14 replies

Dec 16, 2015 1:25 PM in response to Katheryn Ellis

Greetings Katheryn,

When you take pictures with the Camera app on your iPhone, they should be saved to your Photos app. See this help article - View, share, and print - iPhone

This help page shows how to view them - View photos and videos - iPhone

If the pictures are not showing up in the Photos app, let me know and we will continue to see what we can do.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Be well.

Jan 2, 2016 5:15 PM in response to Brett L

I am having the same problem Kathryn is having. After updating my 5c to 9.2, I can't locate any of my newly snapped pictures. My old pictures are still present in the Photos app, but my new pictures are missing from the camera roll. When I snap a new picture, I can see it in the camera app, and view it while I am there. But if I exit the camera app, I can not locate the picture again. Rudimentary instructions on how to operate an iPhone will not be a sufficient help here.

photos won't save after update to 9.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.