Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Super Duper Slow MacBook Pro: BootUp, LogIn, SpotLight, Safari, Chrome

OS X El Capitan

Version 10.11.2

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010)

Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5

Memory: 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Your Mac contains 2 memory slots, each of which accepts a 1067 MHz DDR3 memory module.

Startup Disk: Macintosh HD

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 288 MB

Storage: 320 GB; SATA Disk

Right now in my Macintosh HD, I have about 16 GB free of about 257 GB. I have 62 GB reserved for BOOTCAMP and that has about 6 GB free.

Safari Version 9.0.2

iPhoto 9.6.1

Skype 7.18 (341)

Adobe Reader XI Version 11.0.13

TextEdit 1.11 (325)

My MacBook Pro is super duper slow! The boot up is super slow. I barely restart the computer so that I don't have to go through the boot up time which takes like a minute or two. Also, logging into my one and only account that is in the Macintosh HD takes a long time. The BOOTCAMP is so fast though and runs fine, but I only use that for my programming class or Windows games. I always keep everything updated as soon as I know they are available. I think the most likely issue is that 4 GB of RAM is nearly not enough for me. I used to operate so many applications at once when I first got the MacBook in 2010 and 2011. But really quickly did the speed fall. I had no time to think up to change how I used the computer or to even ask questions here. What I did was use only one or two applications at a time and that still did not help. I'm a huge internet user and so I use multiple tabs to do multiple things but the speed is slow with even using a few tabs open.

If I am supposed to get more RAM to fix this slow computer, then please direct me to where I may buy the EXACT RAM needed. I found this website, crucial.com, but they are out of stock for my RAM. I also don't understand why I need 1066 MHz RAM when my computer specifies 1067 MHz unless that is just a round off error?

Could the Graphics card be out of date and slowing me down? I really want to start playing the new StarCraft games on my MacBook. Can someone direct me to the EXACT Graphics card(s) needed? Also, it would be very helpful if I can choose which graphics cards to install based on price so I don't have to do too much.

Should I remove the BOOTCAMP partition and install it on an external hard drive? I use a Western Digital 2TB external hard drive to back up my MacBook with Time Machine. Should I install BOOTCAMP on that so that I can save space and have more than 20% free?

I found in reading some articles that as a Mac user I should have more than 20% free of storage. I would like to be 60% free of storage but i have around 120 GB of photos and 90 GB of videos in my computer. I'm a photographer and I take videos a lot with my phone and compact camera. I would like my photos and videos to be readily available in my computer.

That Crucial.com website also sells solid state drives specifically for my MacBook that are supposed to make it runner swifter. Should I get one of them with about 500 GB of space? Is it trustworthy?

Does Apple sell any of these RAM or SSDs for my computer or should I buy them from another place like crucial.com?

At first it was Google Chrome that was bugging me and starting up in MINUTES not seconds. It didn't even matter if it was the only application I had open with an empty tab. No updates fixed the problem. Not by Google nor by Apple. I even took down the extensions and plug-ins to see if it would work faster and it did not.

So, I switched to Safari and I had not used Safari because there was a problem with that ever since I started using the MacBook. It just wouldn't work. I fixed the problem somehow and it worked fine for the few months and then it became pretty slow but not as slow as Google Chrome. It also takes a REALLY LONG TIME to open new tabs and webpages. By REALLY LONG TIME, I mean longer than necessary. We live near the end of 2015, browsers and webpages should be opening up and loading swiftly. It should not take even a minute to do so. The Smart Search where you put the URL in Safari is very annoying. It doesn't let me choose what I want the first few letters to be. It also does not remember which website URL I use most. If I type in "goo" for google.com, it will continue with "google.com/mail..." and I want to be able to manipulate that or remove certain smart searches because Safari doesn't seem smart at all with that kind of behavior.

iPhoto takes a really long time to open. It takes a long time to scroll. It takes a long time to refresh the picture that I'm looking at. It takes a long time to "retouch" a photo as well as undoing changes. There are so many GB of Thumbnails isn't there a way to keep it small or remove the thumbnails? I understand that it will just have to update thumbnails all over again the next time I start iPhoto, but isn't there a way to permanently not use it?

Skype takes a really long time to open up and log in.

TextEdit and Adobe Reader and Preview each take an equally long amount of time to open up and even open up documents.

By a long time I mean longer than necessary. Apps should be opening up within seconds especially if its the only thing open. It should not take more than 30 seconds and it should definitely not take more than 2 or 3 minutes!

The booting of the MacBook takes about a minute or more. There was a time when it took the MacBook to boot up in less than 10 seconds. I didn't even have to see the white screen and gray bar to load the boot up. Now I have to actually sit there and wait. It takes more than a minute!

If the boot up time wasn't enough, the log in also takes a while to log in.

Ever since Yosemite, SpotLight has been the most annoying thing in the world. Before Yosemite, SpotLight was probably my favorite thing about the MacBook. It worked incredibly fast. I'm talking about when its not even indexing because I totally get it if it doesn't work or is slow when it indexes, but its not even indexing! It takes a while to show up and then when it actually shows up and I start typing nothing happens. No suggested results show up or if they do then they disappear and then I just have to wait pushing the up and down arrow keys to make it work and make appear a list.

Over the years and months I followed small recommendations to try and fix these things which only worked for a super short time. I followed the troubleshooting steps that appeared in these community discussions such as removing certain login items from starting up as soon as I login, but that doesn't fix any of the problems. Perhaps I have a virus in my computer? Perhaps I should backup everything or move all the things I want to keep in a folder to back up and write down all the application names to install after I reinstall my MacBook Pro with the CD that came with it back to SnowLeopard? That way, I can start from scratch and update the computer straight to Yosemite and any viruses or malfunctioning components will be gone? That is my next step in fixing this MacBook Pro. Please let me know what I can do...where I can buy necessary hardware... I probably need a new computer and if so then I'm getting an iMac but I don't have that kind of money right now...

Thank you for reading. Please help.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2010), OS X El Capitan (10.11.2)

Posted on Dec 15, 2015 7:20 PM

23 replies

Dec 15, 2015 7:51 PM in response to pachazam

You have several obvious issues:

1) You do not have enough free space on your hard drive(s) for the Mac to operate efficiently

2) You do not have enough RAM for the Mac to operate efficiently

3) When a computer does not have enough RAM, it requires hard drive space to "swap" to, therefore you low RAM and HDD space are a synergistic issue

Crucial.com is by far the most trustworthy place to get RAM. Put your Mac's make and model in to their site configurator and believe what they offer for compatible RAM. Their SSDs are also both great quality and affordable.

Dec 15, 2015 8:48 PM in response to pachazam

When you see a beachball cursor or the slowness is especially bad, note the exact time: hour, minute, second.

These instructions must be carried out as an administrator. If you have only one user account, you are the administrator.

Launch the Console application in any one of the following ways:

☞ Enter the first few letters of its name into a Spotlight search. Select it in the results (it should be at the top.)

☞ In the Finder, select Go Utilities from the menu bar, or press the key combination shift-command-U. The application is in the folder that opens.

☞ Open LaunchPad and start typing the name.

The title of the Console window should be All Messages. If it isn't, select

SYSTEM LOG QUERIES All Messages

from the log list on the left. If you don't see that list, select

View Show Log List

from the menu bar at the top of the screen.

Each message in the log begins with the date and time when it was entered. Scroll back to the time you noted above.

Select the messages entered from then until the end of the episode, or until they start to repeat, whichever comes first.

Copy the messages to the Clipboard by pressing the key combination command-C. Paste into a reply to this message by pressing command-V.

The log contains a vast amount of information, almost all of it useless for solving any particular problem. When posting a log extract, be selective. A few dozen lines are almost always more than enough.

Please don't indiscriminately dump thousands of lines from the log into this discussion.

Please don't post screenshots of log messages—post the text.

Some private information, such as your name, may appear in the log. Anonymize before posting.

When you post the log extract, you might see an error message on the web page: "You have included content in your post that is not permitted," or "The message contains invalid characters." That's a bug in the forum software. Please post the text on Pastebin, then post a link here to the page you created.

If you have an account on Pastebin, please don't select Private from the Paste Exposure menu on the page, because then no one but you will be able to see it.

Dec 15, 2015 10:09 PM in response to FishingAddict

I'm thinking these are the cases! But even with several dozens of GB of free space...it should run efficiently...but it didn't even when I would remove the BOOTCAMP partition. It was just a bit better, but I suppose that's why I needed more RAM. So, that is SO helpful to know that site is a very great helper and the products it sells really do work efficiently with Apple. Thank you! However, they ran out of RAM so I have to buy it from Amazon. I'll let you know if it works with more RAM. I'm a little iffy about spending a lot of money for SSD though. I might as well get a new computer unless I get a small one like the 500GB SSD one.

Could you also help me with the Graphics card question? I'll paste it.

"Could the Graphics card be out of date and slowing me down? I really want to start playing the new StarCraft games on my MacBook. Can someone direct me to the EXACT Graphics card(s) needed? Also, it would be very helpful if I can choose which graphics cards to install based on price so I don't have to do too much."

Dec 15, 2015 10:06 PM in response to Linc Davis

I'll do my best to provide a few instances of this happening:

This is what happened when I tried to open Console from SpotLight to the point in which it took a while to find it in SpotLight as well as having the round rainbow cursor to show up while just opening it up. I included the last few entries from 9:05:00 to show nothing happened since that time because I was reading your instructions at the time. I opened up SpotLight at 9:07:00 and it took about 30 seconds for Console to actually show up so that I can choose to open it up. Around 9:07:40 is when the rainbow cursor showed up. I didn’t change any of the following:

12/15/15 9:05:00.007 PM Dock[275]: _getAndSetImage():1472 Changing desktop picture info.currentIndex==startIndex. Using default image.

12/15/15 9:05:01.584 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.updateEFIDesktopPicture) Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

12/15/15 9:05:11.000 PM syslogd[47]: ASL Sender Statistics

12/15/15 9:07:22.869 PM DataDetectorsDynamicData[515]: ### Failed to load Addressbook class CNContactNameFormatter

12/15/15 9:07:24.307 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.quicklook[517]) Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.quicklook

12/15/15 9:07:39.107 PM Console[518]: Failed to connect (_consoleX) outlet from (NSApplication) to (ConsoleX): missing setter or instance variable

12/15/15 9:08:21.162 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:21.567 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:21.849 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:22.233 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:22.592 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:22.840 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:23.100 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:32.006 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:32.006 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:32.007 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:21.162 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:21.567 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:21.849 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:22.233 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:22.592 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:22.840 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:23.100 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:32.007 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:08:58.000 PM kernel[0]: considerRebuildOfPrelinkedKernel prebuild rebuild has expired

12/15/15 9:08:58.000 PM kernel[0]: considerRebuildOfPrelinkedKernel prebuild rebuild has expired

12/15/15 9:09:52.512 PM Spotlight[363]: XPC connection was invalidated

12/15/15 9:09:52.515 PM Spotlight[363]: XPC connection was invalidated

12/15/15 9:09:52.515 PM Spotlight[363]: XPC connection was invalidated

12/15/15 9:09:52.545 PM Spotlight[363]: XPC connection was invalidated

12/15/15 9:10:00.014 PM Dock[275]: _getAndSetImage():1472 Changing desktop picture info.currentIndex==startIndex. Using default image.

12/15/15 9:10:01.374 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.updateEFIDesktopPicture) Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing respawn out by 10 seconds.

12/15/15 9:10:36.663 PM sandboxd[141]: ([516]) com.apple.Safari(516) deny mach-lookup com.apple.cookied

12/15/15 9:11:21.624 PM ClamXav[446]: something went wrong setting the extended attribute

12/15/15 9:11:46.719 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:11:53.085 PM CalendarAgent[280]: [com.apple.calendar.store.log.caldav.coredav] [Refusing to parse response to PROPPATCH because of content-type: [text/html; charset=UTF-8].]

12/15/15 9:11:53.247 PM CalendarAgent[280]: [com.apple.calendar.store.log.caldav.coredav] [Refusing to parse response to PROPPATCH because of content-type: [text/html; charset=UTF-8].]

I was noticing something about desktop picture so I decided to change my desktop pictures…while I was doing that another rainbow cursor occurred while I was typing something to filter results. The rainbow cursor especially appears when I’m typing something usually in a Find or Filter or Search place…and even in broswers.

12/15/15 9:12:23.261 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:12:24.266 PM CalendarAgent[280]: [com.apple.calendar.store.log.caldav.coredav] [Refusing to parse response to PROPPATCH because of content-type: [text/plain; charset="utf-8"].]

12/15/15 9:12:24.410 PM CalendarAgent[280]: [com.apple.calendar.store.log.caldav.coredav] [Refusing to parse response to PROPPATCH because of content-type: [text/plain; charset="utf-8"].]

12/15/15 9:12:50.557 PM System Preferences[525]: **** DesktopPref error: loading of kDesktopPictureValueImagePath was not successful

12/15/15 9:12:51.022 PM System Preferences[525]: **** DesktopPref error: loading of kDesktopPictureValueImagePath was not successful

12/15/15 9:12:51.027 PM System Preferences[525]: **** DesktopPref error: loading of kDesktopPictureValueImagePath was not successful

12/15/15 9:13:01.679 PM Safari[530]: Took 1.31s to get the token

12/15/15 9:13:16.123 PM Safari[530]: KeychainGetICDPStatus: keychain: -25300

12/15/15 9:13:16.123 PM Safari[530]: KeychainGetICDPStatus: status: off

12/15/15 9:13:16.789 PM WindowServer[200]: disable_update_timeout: UI updates were forcibly disabled by application "Safari" for over 1.00 seconds. Server has re-enabled them.

12/15/15 9:13:18.016 PM WindowServer[200]: common_reenable_update: UI updates were finally reenabled by application "Safari" after 2.23 seconds [0.45fps] (server forcibly re-enabled them after 1.00 seconds [1.00fps])

12/15/15 9:13:20.245 PM Safari[530]: KeychainGetICDPStatus: keychain: -25300

12/15/15 9:13:20.245 PM Safari[530]: KeychainGetICDPStatus: status: off

12/15/15 9:13:22.172 PM System Preferences[525]: **** DesktopPref error: loading of kDesktopPictureValueImagePath was not successful

12/15/15 9:13:24.279 PM WindowServer[200]: disable_update_timeout: UI updates were forcibly disabled by application "System Preferences" for over 1.00 seconds. Server has re-enabled them.

12/15/15 9:13:24.404 PM WindowServer[200]: common_reenable_update: UI updates were finally reenabled by application "System Preferences" after 1.12 seconds [0.89fps] (server forcibly re-enabled them after 1.00 seconds [1.00fps])

12/15/15 9:13:26.365 PM System Preferences[525]: **** DesktopPref error: loading of kDesktopPictureValueImagePath was not successful

12/15/15 9:13:26.718 PM System Preferences[525]: **** DesktopPref error: loading of kDesktopPictureValueImagePath was not successful

12/15/15 9:13:33.625 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:13:37.081 PM Dock[275]: _getAndSetImage():1472 Changing desktop picture info.currentIndex==startIndex. Using default image.

12/15/15 9:13:53.906 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:13:57.861 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:14:10.225 PM Dock[275]: _getAndSetImage():1472 Changing desktop picture info.currentIndex==startIndex. Using default image.

12/15/15 9:14:13.789 PM Dock[275]: _getAndSetImage():1472 Changing desktop picture info.currentIndex==startIndex. Using default image.

12/15/15 9:14:19.417 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:14:21.810 PM Dock[275]: _getAndSetImage():1523 Changing desktop picture info.currentIndex==startIndex. Using default image.

12/15/15 9:14:25.458 PM System Preferences[525]: Unable to open system photo library. Error: Error Domain=com.apple.reddwarf Code=3 "RDErrorLibraryUpgradeRequired" UserInfo={NSURL=file:///Users/User/Pictures/2015%20New%20Photo%20Library.photos library/, NSLocalizedDescription=RDErrorLibraryUpgradeRequired, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fc54012c1f0 {Error Domain=com.apple.lithium Code=307 "LiErrorUpgradeRequired" UserInfo={LibraryVersion=474, NSLocalizedDescription=LiErrorUpgradeRequired}}}

12/15/15 9:14:26.281 PM Dock[275]: _getAndSetImage():1472 Changing desktop picture info.currentIndex==startIndex. Using default image.

12/15/15 9:14:27.916 PM System Preferences[525]: **** DesktopPref error: DSKiPhotoRootSource -loadData TIME OUT!!! There something wrong with iLife Media Browser

12/15/15 9:14:33.398 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:14:35.462 PM Safari[530]: CoreAnimation: failed to receive fence reply: 10004003

12/15/15 9:14:35.462 PM WindowServer[200]: CoreAnimation: timed out fence 172cf

12/15/15 9:14:35.462 PM WindowServer[200]: CoreAnimation: failed to send fence reply: 10000003

12/15/15 9:14:46.449 PM syncdefaultsd[533]: accountsd has been removed from syncing apps.

12/15/15 9:15:00.016 PM Dock[275]: _getAndSetImage():1472 Changing desktop picture info.currentIndex==startIndex. Using default image.

12/15/15 9:15:01.853 PM System Preferences[525]: BUG in libdispatch client: kevent[EVFILT_MEMORYSTATUS] add: "Operation not supported" - 0x2d

12/15/15 9:15:08.696 PM pkd[295]: enabling pid=525 for plug-in com.getdropbox.dropbox.garcon(1.14) AB953DD8-96A4-4FBF-A308-5EE9857DD0B8 /Applications/Dropbox.app/Contents/PlugIns/garcon.appex

12/15/15 9:15:09.624 PM taskgated[102]: no application identifier provided, can't use provisioning profiles [pid=539]

12/15/15 9:15:11.540 PM System Preferences[525]: assertion failed: 15C50: libxpc.dylib + 63930 [61AB4610-9304-354C-9E9B-D57198AE9866]: 0x89

12/15/15 9:15:11.000 PM syslogd[47]: ASL Sender Statistics

12/15/15 9:15:24.469 PM garcon[539]: Failed to connect (colorGridView) outlet from (NSApplication) to (NSColorPickerGridView): missing setter or instance variable

12/15/15 9:15:24.469 PM garcon[539]: Failed to connect (view) outlet from (NSApplication) to (NSColorPickerGridView): missing setter or instance variable

12/15/15 9:15:28.008 PM System Preferences[525]: Unable to open system photo library. Error: Error Domain=com.apple.reddwarf Code=3 "RDErrorLibraryUpgradeRequired" UserInfo={NSURL=file:///Users/User/Pictures/2015%20New%20Photo%20Library.photos library/, NSLocalizedDescription=RDErrorLibraryUpgradeRequired, NSUnderlyingError=0x7fc541b550a0 {Error Domain=com.apple.lithium Code=307 "LiErrorUpgradeRequired" UserInfo={LibraryVersion=474, NSLocalizedDescription=LiErrorUpgradeRequired}}}

12/15/15 9:15:32.400 PM garcon[539]: Connecting to Dropbox on 'com.getdropbox.dropbox.garcon.cafe_501'

12/15/15 9:15:32.400 PM garcon[539]: Could not connect to Dropbox on port com.getdropbox.dropbox.garcon.cafe_501. Trying again later.

12/15/15 9:15:32.401 PM garcon[539]: Garcon is ready (1 alive).

12/15/15 9:15:32.409 PM Safari[530]: Failed to initialize push notifications for iCloud History: <CKError 0x7fa92f860ac0: "Not Authenticated" (9/1002); "CloudKit access was denied by user settings"; Retry after 3.0 seconds>

12/15/15 9:15:34.978 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.quicklook[541]) Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.quicklook

12/15/15 9:15:54.084 PM TextEdit[542]: +[NSXPCSharedListener endpointForListenerWithMessage:fromConnection:withListenerName:] timed out awaiting reply. Did the service fail to bootstrap itself? Is the system absurdly loaded?

12/15/15 9:15:54.085 PM TextEdit[542]: *** Assertion failure in +[NSXPCSharedListener connectionForListenerNamed:fromServiceNamed:], /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/ViewBridge/ViewBridge-159/NSXPCSharedList ener.m:405

12/15/15 9:15:56.753 PM TextEdit[542]: -[NSVBSavePanel init] caught non-fatal NSInternalInconsistencyException 'NSXPCSharedListener unable to create endpoint for listener named com.apple.view-bridge' with backtrace (

0 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8da00ae2 __exceptionPreprocess + 178

1 libobjc.A.dylib 0x00007fff92d7073c objc_exception_throw + 48

2 CoreFoundation 0x00007fff8da008ba +[NSException raise:format:arguments:] + 106

3 Foundation 0x00007fff8ae5388c -[NSAssertionHandler handleFailureInMethod:object:file:lineNumber:description:] + 198

4 ViewBridge 0x00007fff83e4269a +[NSXPCSharedListener connectionForListenerNamed:fromServiceNamed:] + 168

5 ViewBridge 0x00007fff83e5257f -[NSRemoteViewBase serviceMarshalConnection] + 298

6 ViewBridge 0x00007fff83e5400b -[NSRemoteViewBase advanceToConfigPhase:awaitingWindowRights:] + 436

7 ViewBridge 0x00007fff83e54ec4 -[NSRemoteViewBase viewServiceMarshalProxy:withDetailedErrorHandler:] + 225

8 ViewBridge 0x00007fff83e552a5 -[NSRemoteViewBase viewServiceMarshalProxy:withErrorHandler:] + 99

9 ViewBridge 0x00007fff83e4958c -[NSRemoteViewBase bridge] + 225

10 AppKit 0x00007fff8ebf0e17 -[NSVBSavePanel init] + 389

11 AppKit 0x00007fff8ebf0c23 +[NSSavePanel newRemotePanel] + 301

12 AppKit 0x00007fff8ebf08db +[NSSavePanel _crunchyRawUnbonedPanel] + 95

13 AppKit 0x00007fff8ebf07e3 -[NSDocumentController _setupOpenPanel] + 37

14 AppKit 0x00007fff8ebf0603 -[NSDocumentController beginOpenPanelWithCompletionHandler:] + 86

15 AppKit 0x00007fff8ef181d1 -[NSDocumentController openDocument:] + 388

16 AppKit 0x00007fff8ef24987 -[NSDocumentController(NSInternal) _showOpenPanel] + 63

17 AppKit 0x00007fff8ea4bce5 -[NSApplication _doOpenUntitled] + 271

18 AppKit 0x00007fff8ea4b852 __58-[NSApplication(NSAppleEventHandling) _handleAEOpenEvent:]_block_invoke + 251

19 AppKit 0x00007fff8ef238b4 __90-[NSDocumentController(NSInternal) _autoreopenDocumentsFromRecords:withCompletionHandler:]_block_invoke + 66

20 AppKit 0x00007fff8ef23c1e __90-[NSDocumentController(NSInternal) _autoreopenDocumentsFromRecords:withCompletionHandler:]_block_invoke1890 + 648

21 AppKit 0x00007fff8ef237eb -[NSDocumentController(NSInternal) _autoreopenDocumentsFromRecords:withCompletionHandler:] + 534

22 AppKit 0x00007fff8ea4b693 __97-[NSDocumentController(NSInternal) _autoreopenDocumentsIgnoringExpendable:withCompletionHandler:]_block_invoke_3 + 124

23 AppKit 0x00007fff8ea4b1ed -[NSDocumentController(NSInternal) _autoreopenDocumentsIgnoringExpendable:withCompletionHandler:] + 804

24 AppKit 0x00007fff8ee13513 -[NSApplication _reopenWindowsAsNecessaryIncludingRestorableState:completionHandler:] + 274

25 AppKit 0x00007fff8ea49880 -[NSApplication(NSAppleEventHandling) _handleAEOpenEvent:] + 544

26 AppKit 0x00007fff8ea49337 -[NSApplication(NSAppleEventHandling) _handleCoreEvent:withReplyEvent:] + 250

27 Foundation 0x00007fff8adca861 -[NSAppleEventManager dispatchRawAppleEvent:withRawReply:handlerRefCon:] + 290

28 Foundation 0x00007fff8adca6db _NSAppleEventManagerGenericHandler + 102

29 AE 0x00007fff81a49231 _Z20aeDispatchAppleEventPK6AEDescPS_jPh + 531

30 AE 0x00007fff81a48fb8 _ZL25dispatchEventAndSendReplyPK6AEDescPS_ + 31

31 AE 0x00007fff81a48ed4 aeProcessAppleEvent + 288

32 HIToolbox 0x00007fff87ff3af9 AEProcessAppleEvent + 55

33 AppKit 0x00007fff8ea43588 _DPSNextEvent + 2245

34 AppKit 0x00007fff8ee0f943 -[NSApplication _nextEventMatchingEventMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 454

35 AppKit 0x00007fff8ea38fc8 -[NSApplication run] + 682

36 AppKit 0x00007fff8e9bb520 NSApplicationMain + 1176

37 libdyld.dylib 0x00007fff8742e5ad start + 1

38 ??? 0x0000000000000001 0x0 + 1

)

12/15/15 9:16:36.187 PM com.apple.appkit.xpc.openAndSavePanelService[543]: BUG in libdispatch client: kevent[EVFILT_MEMORYSTATUS] add: "Operation not supported" - 0x2d

12/15/15 9:16:49.522 PM pkd[295]: enabling pid=543 for plug-in com.getdropbox.dropbox.garcon(1.14) AB953DD8-96A4-4FBF-A308-5EE9857DD0B8 /Applications/Dropbox.app/Contents/PlugIns/garcon.appex

12/15/15 9:16:49.785 PM taskgated[102]: no application identifier provided, can't use provisioning profiles [pid=545]

12/15/15 9:16:53.347 PM garcon[545]: Failed to connect (colorGridView) outlet from (NSApplication) to (NSColorPickerGridView): missing setter or instance variable

12/15/15 9:16:53.347 PM garcon[545]: Failed to connect (view) outlet from (NSApplication) to (NSColorPickerGridView): missing setter or instance variable

12/15/15 9:16:53.622 PM com.apple.appkit.xpc.openAndSavePanelService[543]: assertion failed: 15C50: libxpc.dylib + 63930 [61AB4610-9304-354C-9E9B-D57198AE9866]: 0x89

12/15/15 9:16:58.290 PM garcon[545]: Connecting to Dropbox on 'com.getdropbox.dropbox.garcon.cafe_501'

12/15/15 9:16:58.290 PM garcon[545]: Could not connect to Dropbox on port com.getdropbox.dropbox.garcon.cafe_501. Trying again later.

12/15/15 9:16:58.290 PM garcon[545]: Garcon is ready (1 alive).

12/15/15 9:17:00.620 PM com.apple.appkit.xpc.openAndSavePanelService[543]: Error in CoreDragRemoveTrackingHandler: -1856

12/15/15 9:17:00.620 PM com.apple.appkit.xpc.openAndSavePanelService[543]: Error in CoreDragRemoveReceiveHandler: -1856

12/15/15 9:17:36.303 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "da (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.304 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "de (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.304 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.304 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_AU (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.304 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_CA (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.304 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_CN (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.305 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_GB (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.305 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_IN (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.305 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_JP (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.305 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_SG (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.306 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_US (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.306 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "es (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.306 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "fi (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.306 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "fr (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.306 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "it (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.307 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "ko (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.307 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "nb (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.307 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "nl (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.307 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "pl (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.307 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "pt (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.308 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "pt_BR (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.308 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "pt_PT (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.308 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "ru (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.308 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "sv (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.308 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "tr (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:17:36.308 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000004.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "Multilingual (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

I don’t know what this is or if it even helps but this occurred and it repeated in the log at the same time like after the previous thing that I pasted:

12/15/15 9:22:09.460 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:22:09.921 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:22:09.921 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:24:06.038 PM iconservicesagent[331]: -[ISGenerateImageOp generateImageWithCompletion:] Failed to composit image for descriptor <ISBindingImageDescriptor: 0x7fa8096173a0>.

12/15/15 9:24:06.039 PM quicklookd[541]: Error returned from iconservicesagent: (null)

This was after that with many repeated entries:

12/15/15 9:25:47.999 PM iconservicesagent[331]: -[ISGenerateImageOp generateImageWithCompletion:] Failed to composit image for descriptor <ISBindingImageDescriptor: 0x7fa80941f4d0>.

12/15/15 9:25:48.000 PM quicklookd[541]: Error returned from iconservicesagent: (null)

This was after that with many repeated entries from 22 seconds to that last 38 second mark:

12/15/15 9:27:38.756 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000008.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "pt (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:27:38.756 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000008.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "pt_BR (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

This was after that with many repeated entries:

12/15/15 9:29:33.678 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000009.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "es (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:29:33.678 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000009.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "fi (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

It took this long to open up Trash with a rainbow cursor:

12/15/15 9:35:56.207 PM Safari[530]: KeychainGetICDPStatus: keychain: -25300

12/15/15 9:35:56.207 PM Safari[530]: KeychainGetICDPStatus: status: off

12/15/15 9:35:57.867 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:36:00.142 PM Finder[278]: BUG in libdispatch client: kevent[EVFILT_MEMORYSTATUS] add: "Operation not supported" - 0x2d

12/15/15 9:36:03.045 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:36:14.794 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.WebKit.Networking.398C6FC6-0B0A-4835-ABFD-8E3A38DD5DC1[531]) Service exited with abnormal code: 1

12/15/15 9:36:14.794 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.WebKit.WebContent.F4735515-2D96-4133-B108-59AB050CD116[532]) Service exited with abnormal code: 1

12/15/15 9:36:19.283 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:36:23.633 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:36:31.020 PM WindowServer[200]: disable_update_timeout: UI updates were forcibly disabled by application "Finder" for over 1.00 seconds. Server has re-enabled them.

12/15/15 9:36:31.704 PM WindowServer[200]: common_reenable_update: UI updates were finally reenabled by application "Finder" after 1.68 seconds [0.59fps] (server forcibly re-enabled them after 1.00 seconds [1.00fps])

12/15/15 9:36:37.227 PM sandboxd[141]: ([367]) storeaccountd(367) deny file-write-create /Users/User/Library/Caches/com.apple.Safari/ProductionBag

This was while opening up Google Chrome from 9:39:03 to 9:40:50 (from when I clicked to the time the browser showed up):

12/15/15 9:39:09.000 PM kernel[0]: Google Chrome[603] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff8d800000->0x7fff8da00000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0xcfc250e9af6f35ad. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits.

12/15/15 9:39:23.147 PM WindowServer[200]: Received display connect changed for display 0x4272901

12/15/15 9:39:23.214 PM WindowServer[200]: Found 24 modes for display 0x04272901 [24, 0]

12/15/15 9:39:23.235 PM WindowServer[200]: Received display connect changed for display 0x3f003e

12/15/15 9:39:23.235 PM WindowServer[200]: Found 1 modes for display 0x003f003e [1, 0]

12/15/15 9:39:23.372 PM WindowServer[200]: CGXMuxAcknowledge: Posting glitchless acknowledge

12/15/15 9:39:23.901 PM WindowServer[200]: Received display connect changed for display 0x4272901

12/15/15 9:39:23.901 PM WindowServer[200]: Found 1 modes for display 0x04272901 [1, 0]

12/15/15 9:39:39.000 PM kernel[0]: Google Chrome He[607] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff8d800000->0x7fff8da00000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0xcfc250e9b6f09d75. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits.

12/15/15 9:40:00.307 PM Google Chrome Helper[607]: [21:40:00.260] <<<< VTVideoDecoderSelection >>>> VTSelectAndCreateVideoDecoderInstanceInternal: no video decoder accepted for 'avc1'

12/15/15 9:40:00.368 PM Google Chrome Helper[607]: [21:40:00.368] VTSelectAndCreateVideoDecoderInstanceInternal signalled err=-12906 (err) (Video decoder not accepted) at /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/CoreMedia_frameworks/CoreMedia-1731.15.33 /Sources/VideoToolbox/VTVideoDecoderSelection.c line 1742

12/15/15 9:40:00.368 PM Google Chrome Helper[607]: [21:40:00.368] vtDecompressionDuctCreate signalled err=-12913 (err) (Could not select and open decoder instance) at /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/CoreMedia_frameworks/CoreMedia-1731.15.33 /Sources/VideoToolbox/VTDecompressionSession.c line 1290

12/15/15 9:40:27.000 PM kernel[0]: Google Chrome He[610] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff8d800000->0x7fff8da00000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0xcfc250e9b481da8d. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits.

12/15/15 9:40:27.946 PM Google Chrome[603]: NSWindow warning: adding an unknown subview: <FullSizeContentView: 0x7fc974e1a8a0>. Break on NSLog to debug.

12/15/15 9:40:28.125 PM Google Chrome[603]: Call stack:

(

0 AppKit 0x00007fff8e9f84ef -[NSThemeFrame addSubview:] + 107

1 AppKit 0x00007fff8e9f7fec -[NSView addSubview:positioned:relativeTo:] + 211

2 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b2ff693 ChromeMain + 51649235

3 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b2fe4ec ChromeMain + 51644716

4 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b36b221 ChromeMain + 52090465

5 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b2bc3cc ChromeMain + 51374092

6 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b2c6972 ChromeMain + 51416498

7 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b3d679e ChromeMain + 52530142

8 Google Chrome Framework 0x00000001085673f3 ChromeMain + 3840051

9 Google Chrome Framework 0x0000000108566e27 ChromeMain + 3838567

10 Google Chrome Framework 0x0000000108565e36 ChromeMain + 3834486

11 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b40e7d8 ChromeMain + 52759576

12 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b40de0d ChromeMain + 52757069

13 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b40d95d ChromeMain + 52755869

14 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b40b9df ChromeMain + 52747807

15 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b40b763 ChromeMain + 52747171

16 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b40ac01 ChromeMain + 52744257

17 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010825e07f ChromeMain + 656575

18 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010825cf9a ChromeMain + 652250

19 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b65b99a ChromeMain + 55172570

20 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b90a847 ChromeMain + 57986183

21 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b65a051 ChromeMain + 55166097

22 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b65de5d ChromeMain + 55181981

23 Google Chrome Framework 0x000000010b657b9f ChromeMain + 55156703

24 Google Chrome Framework 0x0000000108750d5c ChromeMain + 5845404

25 Google Chrome Framework 0x0000000108750396 ChromeMain + 5842902

26 Google Chrome Framework 0x00000001081bdc02 ChromeMain + 66

27 Google Chrome 0x00000001081aff39 main + 9

28 Google Chrome 0x00000001081aff24 Google Chrome + 3876

29 ??? 0x0000000000000001 0x0 + 1

)

12/15/15 9:40:41.000 PM kernel[0]: Google Chrome He[612] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff8d800000->0x7fff8da00000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0xcfc250e9b6f09a8d. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits.

12/15/15 9:40:48.000 PM kernel[0]: Google Chrome He[613] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff8d800000->0x7fff8da00000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0xcfc250e9af6f34b5. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits.

12/15/15 9:41:10.000 PM kernel[0]: GooGogolgel eC hCrhomGoogele Hr Cohrome Hee[me[ He[6196] triggered unnes1t 5of61 range 07x] ]t 7fftririgf8ggd800000e->g0xreed r7uffednn f8eda0st 0000 uonf DYnoLD efshs t arorf eda rrangeegion in VM map nge 0 0x0xxc7f7fcf25ff0e9b6ff0b5ad. While not abnormal 8fofr debug8ged8drs0, 800th00is00 i0nc-re>0as0es xsy7fstfemf80 dme-mo>a0ry00x f7oo0tprintf u0n0til the taf ofrget8 efxid tsDY.

12/15/15 9:41:10.000 PM kernel[0]: LDa 0s0h00ar0ed roegfion DinY VLM Dma sp hared region0x cficn 25V0M ema9p b6f0ab05. W0hxicflce25 0ne9otb a1fbno7r3m7aal5 f.o Wrhi dlee nboutg gaebrnso,r mtahli sf oirn cdreebugasgeerss s, ytshtise m inmecremoaryse sf osotysptrienmt umenmtiol ryth feo otatrpgrientt uenxtitils .t

12/15/15 9:41:10.000 PM kernel[0]: he target exits.

12/15/15 9:41:10.000 PM kernel[0]: Google Chrome He[616] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff8d800000->0x7fff8da00000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0xcfc250e9af6f16ad. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits.

12/15/15 9:41:12.000 PM kernel[0]: Google Chrome He[626] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff8d800000->0x7fff8da00000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0xcfc250e9b171e81d. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits.

12/15/15 9:41:12.000 PM kernel[0]: Google Chrome He[624] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff8d800000->0x7fff8da00000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0xcfc250e9b171e915. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits.

12/15/15 9:41:12.000 PM kernel[0]: Google Chrome He[618] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff8d800000->0x7fff8da00000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0xcfc250e9b6f0b4b5. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits.

12/15/15 9:41:24.000 PM kernel[0]: Google Chrome He[629] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff8d800000->0x7fff8da00000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0xcfc250e9b171e81d. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits.

12/15/15 9:41:50.399 PM quicklookd[588]: [QL] Unable to write memory cache on disk

12/15/15 9:41:53.133 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:41:55.268 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:41:55.269 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:41:56.381 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:41:57.901 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:41:59.136 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:42:04.589 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:42:04.987 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:42:04.987 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:42:27.886 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "da (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.886 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "de (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.886 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.887 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_AU (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.887 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_CA (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.887 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_CN (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.887 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_GB (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.887 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_IN (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.888 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_JP (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.888 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_SG (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.888 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "en_US (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.888 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "es (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.888 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "fi (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.889 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "fr (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.889 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "it (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.889 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "ko (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.889 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "nb (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.889 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "nl (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.890 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "pl (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.890 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "pt (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.890 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "pt_BR (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.890 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "pt_PT (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.890 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "ru (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.891 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "sv (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.891 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "tr (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:27.891 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.xpc.launchd.domain.user.501) Service "com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x1000000b.AppleSpell" tried to hijack endpoint "Multilingual (Apple)_OpenStep" from owner: com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000002.AppleSpell

12/15/15 9:42:32.341 PM TextEdit[542]: Couldn't contact spell checker for Multilingual

12/15/15 9:42:32.341 PM TextEdit[542]: Suppressing further spell checker launch failure warnings

12/15/15 9:42:43.807 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.apple.quicklook[633]) Endpoint has been activated through legacy launch(3) APIs. Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in(): com.apple.quicklook

12/15/15 9:42:48.755 PM QuickLookSatellite[634]: CGSConnectionByID: 0 is not a valid connection ID.

12/15/15 9:42:48.755 PM QuickLookSatellite[634]: Invalid Connection ID 0

12/15/15 9:42:48.779 PM QuickLookSatellite[634]: CGSConnectionByID: 0 is not a valid connection ID.

12/15/15 9:42:48.779 PM QuickLookSatellite[634]: CGSConnectionByID: 0 is not a valid connection ID.

12/15/15 9:42:52.133 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:42:52.769 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:42:52.769 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:42:53.557 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:42:53.797 PM QuickLookSatellite[634]: In -[NSApplication(NSQuietSafeQuit) _updateCanQuitQuietlyAndSafely], _LSSetApplicationInformationItem(NSCanQuitQuietlyAndSafely) returned error -50

12/15/15 9:42:54.870 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:42:55.738 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:42:58.129 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:42:58.513 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:42:58.514 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

When I finally was able to type something, I typed in “google.com” and the rainbow cursor showed up the moment I started typing. Then I hit enter and it opened the page:

12/15/15 9:43:46.342 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:43:46.971 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:43:46.971 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:43:47.847 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:43:48.934 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:43:50.054 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:43:55.049 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:43:55.467 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:43:55.467 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:43:58.524 PM mds[64]: (DiskStore.Normal:1705) Starting health check...

12/15/15 9:43:59.000 PM kernel[0]: Google Chrome He[636] triggered unnest of range 0x7fff8d800000->0x7fff8da00000 of DYLD shared region in VM map 0xcfc250e9b6f097a5. While not abnormal for debuggers, this increases system memory footprint until the target exits.

When I quit Google Chrome, I saw a notification appear and it went away really quickly. It said Google Drive crashed. I opened the side panel to see if the notification was in the notification window, but it wasn’t so I closed it and then this appeared in the console:

12/15/15 9:45:38.000 PM syslogd[47]: ASL Sender Statistics

12/15/15 9:45:41.148 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:45:43.252 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:45:43.252 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:45:43.991 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:45:44.625 PM pkd[295]: enabling pid=328 for plug-in com.apple.share.SocialWidget(1.0) D18C5B18-151D-444F-9952-F0C6736F841B /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ShareKit.framework/Versions/A/PlugIns/SocialW idget.appex

12/15/15 9:45:45.358 PM locationd[84]: Location icon should now be in state 'Active'

12/15/15 9:45:45.829 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:45:46.884 PM locationd[84]: NETWORK: requery, 0, 0, 0, 0, 3, items, fQueryRetries, 0, fLastRetryTimestamp, 471934687.8

12/15/15 9:45:47.020 PM pkd[295]: enabling pid=328 for plug-in uk.co.canimaansoftware.clamxav.ClamXav-Latest(1.0) D84DE343-C30A-4465-814D-FCEC2815947C /Applications/ClamXav.app/Contents/PlugIns/ClamXav Latest.appex

12/15/15 9:45:47.256 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:45:47.499 PM pkd[295]: enabling pid=328 for plug-in com.apple.iCal.CalendarNC(1.0) 29B6A388-03C3-4367-9A0A-08232EF7FC10 /Applications/Calendar.app/Contents/PlugIns/com.apple.iCal.CalendarNC.appex

12/15/15 9:45:47.797 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:45:48.414 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:45:50.134 PM pkd[295]: enabling pid=328 for plug-in com.apple.ncplugin.weather(1.0) CD2096FA-7BCE-4C24-B437-878DCE956855 /System/Library/CoreServices/Weather.app/Contents/PlugIns/com.apple.ncplugin.we ather.appex

12/15/15 9:45:51.332 PM pkd[295]: enabling pid=328 for plug-in com.apple.RemindersNC(1.0) 82026458-3D38-4DC0-91B7-C5B771E6A35E /Applications/Reminders.app/Contents/PlugIns/com.apple.RemindersNC.appex

12/15/15 9:45:56.381 PM locationd[84]: Location icon should now be in state 'Inactive'

12/15/15 9:46:04.224 PM com.apple.ncplugin.weather[644]: ### Failed to load Addressbook class CNContactNameFormatter

12/15/15 9:46:05.205 PM NotificationCenter[328]: Snapshot for com.apple.share.SocialWidget timed out

12/15/15 9:46:05.205 PM NotificationCenter[328]: deactivePlugIn called when already deactive

12/15/15 9:46:05.206 PM NotificationCenter[328]: Snapshot for uk.co.canimaansoftware.clamxav.ClamXav-Latest timed out

12/15/15 9:46:05.206 PM NotificationCenter[328]: deactivePlugIn called when already deactive

12/15/15 9:46:05.206 PM NotificationCenter[328]: Snapshot for com.apple.ncplugin.weather timed out

12/15/15 9:46:05.206 PM NotificationCenter[328]: deactivePlugIn called when already deactive

12/15/15 9:46:05.206 PM NotificationCenter[328]: Snapshot for com.apple.iCal.CalendarNC timed out

12/15/15 9:46:05.206 PM NotificationCenter[328]: Snapshot for com.apple.RemindersNC timed out

12/15/15 9:46:05.629 PM WindowServer[200]: Received display connect changed for display 0x4272901

12/15/15 9:46:06.148 PM WindowServer[200]: Found 12 modes for display 0x04272901 [12, 0]

12/15/15 9:46:06.175 PM WindowServer[200]: CGXMuxAcknowledge: Posting glitchless acknowledge

12/15/15 9:46:06.330 PM WindowServer[200]: Received display connect changed for display 0x4272901

12/15/15 9:46:06.330 PM WindowServer[200]: Found 1 modes for display 0x04272901 [1, 0]

12/15/15 9:46:06.331 PM WindowServer[200]: Received display connect changed for display 0x3f003e

12/15/15 9:46:06.331 PM WindowServer[200]: Found 1 modes for display 0x003f003e [1, 0]

12/15/15 9:46:07.792 PM com.apple.SecurityServer[82]: Session 100015 created

12/15/15 9:46:10.434 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:46:15.263 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:46:15.275 PM com.apple.WeatherKitService[392]: [com.apple.weatherkit.log] [Timed out trying to get weather forecasts: so we will return no results.]

12/15/15 9:46:16.539 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:46:16.539 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:46:38.775 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:46:39.102 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:46:39.103 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:46:40.017 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:46:41.248 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:46:42.109 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:46:45.059 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:46:45.527 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:46:45.527 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

This is what happened when I entered gmail.com in the Safari browser so that I can find the forum in my email and paste the stuff into the forum:

12/15/15 9:49:18.776 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:49:20.598 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:49:20.599 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:49:23.501 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:49:24.737 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:49:29.079 PM coreduetd[72]: LaunchServices: received XPC_ERROR_CONNECTION_INVALID trying to map database

12/15/15 9:49:29.079 PM coreduetd[72]: LaunchServices: disconnect event received for service com.apple.lsd.mapdb

12/15/15 9:49:29.079 PM coreduetd[72]: LaunchServices: Database mapping failed with result -10822, retrying

12/15/15 9:49:29.082 PM coreduetd[72]: LaunchServices: disconnect event received for service com.apple.lsd.mapdb

12/15/15 9:49:29.082 PM coreduetd[72]: LaunchServices: received XPC_ERROR_CONNECTION_INVALID trying to map database

12/15/15 9:49:29.540 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:49:31.199 PM coreduetd[72]: Error -54 registering path /System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/App Store.app

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/App Store.app

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Automator.app

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Automator.app

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Calculator.app

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Calculator.app

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Calendar.app

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Calendar.app

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Chess.app

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Chess.app

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Contacts.app

12/15/15 9:49:31.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Contacts.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Dashboard.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Dashboard.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Dictionary.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Dictionary.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/DVD Player.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/DVD Player.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/FaceTime.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/FaceTime.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Font Book.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Font Book.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Game Center.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Game Center.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Image Capture.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Image Capture.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/iTunes.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/iTunes.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Launchpad.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Launchpad.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Mail.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Mail.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Messages.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Messages.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Mission Control.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Mission Control.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Notes.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Notes.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Photo Booth.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Photo Booth.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Preview.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Preview.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Photos.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Photos.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/QuickTime Player.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/QuickTime Player.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Reminders.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Reminders.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Safari.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Safari.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Stickies.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Stickies.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/System Preferences.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/System Preferences.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/TextEdit.app

12/15/15 9:49:32.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/TextEdit.app

12/15/15 9:49:33.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Time Machine.app

12/15/15 9:49:33.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Time Machine.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Activity Monitor.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Activity Monitor.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/AirPort Utility.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/AirPort Utility.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Audio MIDI Setup.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Audio MIDI Setup.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Bluetooth File Exchange.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Bluetooth File Exchange.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Boot Camp Assistant.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Boot Camp Assistant.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/ColorSync Utility.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/ColorSync Utility.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Console.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Console.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Digital Color Meter.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Digital Color Meter.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Grab.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Grab.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Grapher.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Grapher.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Keychain Access.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Migration Assistant.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Migration Assistant.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Script Editor.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Script Editor.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/System Information.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/System Information.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app

12/15/15 9:49:34.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app

12/15/15 9:49:35.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/VoiceOver Utility.app

12/15/15 9:49:35.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /Applications/Utilities/VoiceOver Utility.app

12/15/15 9:49:35.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /

12/15/15 9:49:35.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /

12/15/15 9:49:36.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /

12/15/15 9:49:36.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) file-read-metadata /

12/15/15 9:49:36.000 PM kernel[0]: Sandbox: coreduetd(72) deny(1) mach-lookup com.apple.lsd.modifydb

12/15/15 9:49:36.075 PM coreduetd[72]: LaunchServices: disconnect event received for service com.apple.lsd.modifydb

12/15/15 9:49:40.472 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:49:42.425 PM ClamXav[446]: something went wrong setting the extended attribute

12/15/15 9:49:43.322 PM secd[301]: securityd_xpc_dictionary_handler cloudd[362] copy_matching Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:49:43.323 PM cloudd[362]: SecOSStatusWith error:[-50] Error Domain=NSOSStatusErrorDomain Code=-50 "query missing class name" (paramErr: error in user parameter list) UserInfo={NSDescription=query missing class name}

12/15/15 9:50:23.117 PM sandboxd[141]: ([72]) coreduetd(72) deny mach-lookup com.apple.lsd.mapdb

12/15/15 9:50:23.538 PM sandboxd[141]: ([72]) coreduetd(72) deny mach-lookup com.apple.lsd.mapdb

12/15/15 9:50:23.765 PM sandboxd[141]: ([72]) coreduetd(72) deny file-read-data /private/var/folders/zz/zyxvpxvq6csfxvn_n0000000000000/0/com.apple.LaunchServic es-1340.csstore

12/15/15 9:50:28.759 PM sandboxd[141]: ([72]) coreduetd(72) deny ipc-posix-shm-read-data /tmp/com.apple.csseed.119

12/15/15 9:50:31.571 PM sandboxd[141]: ([72]) coreduetd(72) deny file-read-metadata /

12/15/15 9:50:31.582 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:50:32.185 PM sandboxd[141]: ([72]) coreduetd(72) deny file-read-metadata /

12/15/15 9:50:32.296 PM sandboxd[141]: ([72]) coreduetd(72) deny file-read-metadata /

12/15/15 9:50:32.733 PM sandboxd[141]: ([72]) coreduetd(72) deny file-read-metadata /

12/15/15 9:50:41.741 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:50:41.895 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:50:45.181 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:50:48.671 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:50:53.260 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:50:53.260 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:50:54.222 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:50:54.223 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:50:54.391 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:50:58.339 PM com.apple.WebKit.Plugin.64[664]: Failed to connect (colorGridView) outlet from (NSApplication) to (NSColorPickerGridView): missing setter or instance variable

12/15/15 9:50:58.340 PM com.apple.WebKit.Plugin.64[664]: Failed to connect (view) outlet from (NSApplication) to (NSColorPickerGridView): missing setter or instance variable

12/15/15 9:51:02.761 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:51:13.657 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:51:22.909 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:51:23.424 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:51:23.618 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:51:23.867 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:23.866] FigFileForkOpenMainByCFURL signalled err=35 (errno) (open failed) at /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/CoreMedia_frameworks/CoreMedia-1731.15.33 /Sources/Platform/Darwin/DarwinFile.c line 456

12/15/15 9:51:23.867 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:23.867] <<<< FigFile >>>> FigFileForkOpenMainByCFURL: opening url "file:///var/folders/rg/j1jlmybn6sx5hfs3q3kdb1gw0000gn/T//MediaCache/CachedMedi a-uLwLJ9", path "/var/folders/rg/j1jlmybn6sx5hfs3q3kdb1gw0000gn/T//MediaCache/CachedMedia-uLwLJ 9" options 0x00000480 failed errno 35 Resource temporarily unavailable

12/15/15 9:51:23.867 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:23.867] FigFileForkOpenMainByCFURL signalled err=35 (errno) (open failed) at /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/CoreMedia_frameworks/CoreMedia-1731.15.33 /Sources/Platform/Darwin/DarwinFile.c line 456

12/15/15 9:51:23.867 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:23.867] <<<< FigFile >>>> FigFileForkOpenMainByCFURL: opening url "file:///var/folders/rg/j1jlmybn6sx5hfs3q3kdb1gw0000gn/T//MediaCache/CachedMedi a-wIgjUd", path "/var/folders/rg/j1jlmybn6sx5hfs3q3kdb1gw0000gn/T//MediaCache/CachedMedia-wIgjU d" options 0x00000480 failed errno 35 Resource temporarily unavailable

12/15/15 9:51:24.292 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:24.292] FigFileForkOpenMainByCFURL signalled err=35 (errno) (open failed) at /Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/Sources/CoreMedia_frameworks/CoreMedia-1731.15.33 /Sources/Platform/Darwin/DarwinFile.c line 456

12/15/15 9:51:24.292 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:24.292] <<<< FigFile >>>> FigFileForkOpenMainByCFURL: opening url "file:///var/folders/rg/j1jlmybn6sx5hfs3q3kdb1gw0000gn/T//MediaCache/CachedMedi a-uLwLJ9", path "/var/folders/rg/j1jlmybn6sx5hfs3q3kdb1gw0000gn/T//MediaCache/CachedMedia-uLwLJ 9" options 0x00000480 failed errno 35 Resource temporarily unavailable

12/15/15 9:51:25.667 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:25.667] <<< CFByteFlume >>> fbf_ConfigureSCNetworkReachability: [0x7fda8cc3f6f0] Create network mointor failed.

12/15/15 9:51:25.667 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:25.667] <<< CFByteFlume >>> fbf_ConfigureSCNetworkReachability: [0x7fda8a6d33f0] Create network mointor failed.

12/15/15 9:51:25.667 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:25.667] <<< CFByteFlume >>> fbf_ConfigureSCNetworkReachability: [0x7fda8a756d80] Create network mointor failed.

12/15/15 9:51:27.231 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:51:27.231 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:51:27.232 PM networkd[155]: -[NETProxyLookup pacLookupComplete:proxies:error:] PAC evaluation error: Error Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=2 "(null)" UserInfo={kCFGetAddrInfoFailureKey=8}

12/15/15 9:51:28.537 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[666]: WARNING: The Gestalt selector gestaltSystemVersion is returning 10.9.2 instead of 10.11.2. This is not a bug in Gestalt -- it is a documented limitation. Use NSProcessInfo's operatingSystemVersion property to get correct system version number.

Call location:

12/15/15 9:51:28.537 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[667]: WARNING: The Gestalt selector gestaltSystemVersion is returning 10.9.2 instead of 10.11.2. This is not a bug in Gestalt -- it is a documented limitation. Use NSProcessInfo's operatingSystemVersion property to get correct system version number.

Call location:

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[667]: 0 CarbonCore 0x9a165913 ___Gestalt_SystemVersion_block_invoke + 135

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[667]: 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x9a76c763 _dispatch_client_callout + 50

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[666]: 0 CarbonCore 0x9a165913 ___Gestalt_SystemVersion_block_invoke + 135

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[666]: 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x9a76c763 _dispatch_client_callout + 50

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[667]: 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x9a76c63f dispatch_once_f + 78

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[667]: 3 libdispatch.dylib 0x9a76dec9 dispatch_once + 31

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[666]: 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x9a76c63f dispatch_once_f + 78

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[666]: 3 libdispatch.dylib 0x9a76dec9 dispatch_once + 31

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[667]: 4 CarbonCore 0x9a0e1576 _Gestalt_SystemVersion + 1047

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[667]: 5 CarbonCore 0x9a0e06a5 Gestalt + 154

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[666]: 4 CarbonCore 0x9a0e1576 _Gestalt_SystemVersion + 1047

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[667]: 6 GoogleTalkPlugin 0x00145f49 GoogleTalkPlugin + 1142601

12/15/15 9:51:28.738 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[666]: 5 CarbonCore 0x9a0e06a5 Gestalt + 154

12/15/15 9:51:28.739 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[666]: 6 GoogleTalkPlugin 0x00172f49 GoogleTalkPlugin + 1142601

12/15/15 9:51:29.487 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:29.487] <<< CFByteFlume >>> fbf_ConfigureSCNetworkReachability: [0x7fda8cc3f6f0] Create network mointor failed.

12/15/15 9:51:29.488 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:29.488] <<< CFByteFlume >>> fbf_ConfigureSCNetworkReachability: [0x7fda8a6d33f0] Create network mointor failed.

12/15/15 9:51:29.488 PM com.apple.WebKit.WebContent[657]: [21:51:29.488] <<< CFByteFlume >>> fbf_ConfigureSCNetworkReachability: [0x7fda8a756d80] Create network mointor failed.

12/15/15 9:51:30.806 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.google.GoogleTalkPluginD.154912.4111EDB1-2060-4C37-9E71-43F6D0B71499[667]) Service exited with abnormal code: 1

12/15/15 9:51:30.808 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.google.GoogleTalkPluginD.154912.51AB9E77-D3B6-49D9-9593-C55CC03DC107[665]) Service exited with abnormal code: 1

12/15/15 9:51:38.953 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[669]: WARNING: The Gestalt selector gestaltSystemVersion is returning 10.9.2 instead of 10.11.2. This is not a bug in Gestalt -- it is a documented limitation. Use NSProcessInfo's operatingSystemVersion property to get correct system version number.

Call location:

12/15/15 9:51:38.953 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[669]: 0 CarbonCore 0x9a165913 ___Gestalt_SystemVersion_block_invoke + 135

12/15/15 9:51:38.953 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[669]: 1 libdispatch.dylib 0x9a76c763 _dispatch_client_callout + 50

12/15/15 9:51:38.953 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[669]: 2 libdispatch.dylib 0x9a76c63f dispatch_once_f + 78

12/15/15 9:51:38.953 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[669]: 3 libdispatch.dylib 0x9a76dec9 dispatch_once + 31

12/15/15 9:51:38.954 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[669]: 4 CarbonCore 0x9a0e1576 _Gestalt_SystemVersion + 1047

12/15/15 9:51:38.954 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[669]: 5 CarbonCore 0x9a0e06a5 Gestalt + 154

12/15/15 9:51:38.954 PM GoogleTalkPlugin[669]: 6 GoogleTalkPlugin 0x001a8f49 GoogleTalkPlugin + 1142601

12/15/15 9:51:39.408 PM com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]: (com.google.GoogleTalkPluginD.154912.E63AE519-A17F-4C61-A670-E91E6988C73A[669]) Service exited with abnormal code: 1

Dec 15, 2015 10:29 PM in response to pachazam

There may be other issues, but as a first step, I suggest you correct your invalid network configuration.

Please back up all data.

From the menu bar, select

System Preferences... Network

If the preference pane is locked, click the lock icon in the lower left corner and enter your password to unlock it. Then click the Advanced button and select the Proxies tab. If any proxy options are selected, make a note of them and then deselect them. You don’t need to change the bypass or FTP settings. Click OK and then Apply. Test. The result may be that you can't connect to any web server. Restore the previous settings if that happens.

Jan 18, 2016 11:43 PM in response to pachazam

I really don't know what the problem is. This is really irritating. I really want a new computer now...but I need to save up for braces and a car which are more important...but school is just starting tomorrow and I'm going to have a really hectic semester. I don't have time for Safari to be taking 5 minutes to start a new tab and write something in it and have the dang rainbow wheel do its thing for like 5 minutes straight.

This weekend I went on vacation and I made sure to leave the laptop on before I left so that the battery could be depleted. I came back and charged the laptop. Then the next day I started using it and it did what I said above. Also, when I was trying to clear the desktop, it took like 10 minutes just to declutter by putting the files in a different folder on my desktop. So, it was really slow right off the bat when I turned on the computer and logged in and everything. The logging in takes a while as well...the desktop doesn't even show up until a few minutes.

I don't think I'm going to buy a MacBook anymore. Perhaps I should just fix this messed up one? Get new RAM? New HardDrive? New Graphics Card as an alternative to buying a new computer? Perhaps a desktop computer is much better? I really want the iMacs. The ones that have built in hardware and the screen is like 21inches or 27inches. I want one of those 5K screens and perhaps Fusion Core is the best most efficient one? Once I get that I will be a hardcore user again hopefully. I need a computer for school, for fun and games, and for designing things using Adobe and other stuff for photography and videos. I need it to be used like a brand new computer for like 5 years straight! Not a few months and then it gets slower and slower and SLOWER.

If you're out there... Please, save me, Superman!

Jan 19, 2016 2:58 AM in response to Esquared

Okay, I did the "computer too slow" scan, here you go:

EtreCheck version: 2.7.5 (235)

Report generated 2016-01-19 02:43:41

Download EtreCheck from http://etrecheck.com

Runtime 10:22

Performance: Poor

Click the [Support] links for help with non-Apple products.

Click the [Details] links for more information about that line.

Problem: Computer is too slow

Hardware Information:

[Technical Specifications] - [User Guide] - [Warranty & Service]

MacBook Pro - model: MacBookPro6,2

1 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 CPU: 2-core

4 GB RAM Upgradeable - [Instructions]

BANK 0/DIMM0

2 GB DDR3 1067 MHz ok

BANK 1/DIMM0

2 GB DDR3 1067 MHz ok

Bluetooth: Old - Handoff/Airdrop2 not supported

Wireless: en1: 802.11 a/b/g/n

Battery: Health = Normal - Cycle count = 966 - SN = W0022Q068BX0A

Video Information:

Intel HD Graphics

NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M - VRAM: 256 MB

Color LCD 1440 x 900

System Software:

OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 (15C50) - Time since boot: about 12 hours

Disk Information:

Hitachi HTS545032B9SA02 disk0 : (320.07 GB) (Rotational)

EFI (disk0s1) <not mounted> : 210 MB

Macintosh HD (disk0s2) / : 257.21 GB (119.19 GB free)

Recovery HD (disk0s3) <not mounted> [Recovery]: 650 MB

BOOTCAMP (disk0s4) /Volumes/BOOTCAMP : 62.00 GB (6.39 GB free)

MATSHITADVD-R UJ-898 ()

USB Information:

Apple Computer, Inc. IR Receiver

Apple Inc. Built-in iSight

Apple Card Reader

Apple Inc. Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad

Apple Inc. BRCM2070 Hub

Apple Inc. Bluetooth USB Host Controller

Configuration files:

/etc/hosts - Count: 18 - Corrupt!

Gatekeeper:

Mac App Store and identified developers

System Launch Agents:

[killed] com.apple.CallHistoryPluginHelper.plist

[killed] com.apple.CallHistorySyncHelper.plist

[killed] com.apple.Maps.pushdaemon.plist

[killed] com.apple.cloudphotosd.plist

[killed] com.apple.cmfsyncagent.plist

[killed] com.apple.coreservices.appleid.authentication.plist

[killed] com.apple.gamed.plist

[killed] com.apple.icloud.fmfd.plist

[killed] com.apple.photolibraryd.plist

[killed] com.apple.scopedbookmarkagent.xpc.plist

[killed] com.apple.telephonyutilities.callservicesd.plist

11 processes killed due to insufficient RAM

System Launch Daemons:

[killed] com.apple.ifdreader.plist

[killed] com.apple.nsurlsessiond.plist

[killed] com.apple.periodic-weekly.plist

[killed] com.apple.softwareupdate_download_service.plist

[killed] com.apple.system_installd.plist

[killed] com.apple.wdhelper.plist

6 processes killed due to insufficient RAM

Launch Agents:

[loaded] com.adobe.AAM.Updater-1.0.plist [Support]

[failed] com.adobe.ARMDCHelper.cc24aef4a1b90ed56a...plist [Support]

[loaded] com.divx.dms.agent.plist [Support]

[loaded] com.divx.update.agent.plist [Support]

[loaded] com.google.keystone.agent.plist [Support]

[loaded] com.teamviewer.teamviewer.plist [Support]

[loaded] com.teamviewer.teamviewer_desktop.plist [Support]

Launch Daemons:

[loaded] com.adobe.ARMDC.Communicator.plist [Support]

[loaded] com.adobe.ARMDC.SMJobBlessHelper.plist [Support]

[loaded] com.adobe.SC.FPFeedbackService-1.0.plist [Support]

[loaded] com.adobe.agsservice.plist [Support]

[loaded] com.google.keystone.daemon.plist [Support]

[loaded] com.microsoft.office.licensing.helper.plist [Support]

[loaded] com.teamviewer.teamviewer_service.plist [Support]

User Launch Agents:

[loaded] com.adobe.ARM.[...].plist [Support]

[running] com.akamai.single-user-client.plist [Support]

[loaded] com.valvesoftware.steamclean.plist [Support]

User Login Items:

GrowlMenu Application (~/Library/PreferencePanes/Growl.prefPane/Contents/Resources/GrowlMenu.app)

GrowlHelperApp Application (~/Library/PreferencePanes/Growl.prefPane/Contents/Resources/GrowlHelperApp.app )

Guidance Application (~/Desktop/Master Face/Desktop Faces/Face/Programs)

Alarm Clock Application (/Applications/Alarm Clock.app)

Android File Transfer Agent Application (~/Library/Application Support/Google/Android File Transfer/Android File Transfer Agent.app)

Dropbox Application (/Applications/Dropbox.app)

ConnectService Application (/Library/Application Support/ArcSoft/Connect Service/ConnectService.app)

Other Apps:

[running] com.Growl.GrowlHelperApp.129632

[running] com.Growl.MenuExtra.18272

[loaded] com.batoulapps.GuidanceLauncher

[running] com.batoulapps.GuidanceMac.943072

[running] com.digitallity.alarmclock2.165152

[running] com.etresoft.EtreCheck.1469792

[running] com.getdropbox.dropbox.551072

[running] com.google.android.mtpagent.19552

[running] com.qbix.Calendar.169312

[loaded] com.qbix.CalendarStart

[running] jp.co.canon.cijscannerregister.152992 (don't know why this is still here. I don't use the printer anymore)

Internet Plug-ins:

JavaAppletPlugin: Version: 15.0.1 - SDK 10.7 Check version

o1dbrowserplugin: Version: 5.41.3.0 - SDK 10.8 [Support]

OVSHelper: Version: 1.1 [Support]

Default Browser: Version: 601 - SDK 10.11

AdobeExManDetect: Version: AdobeExManDetect 1.1.0.0 - SDK 10.7 [Support]

Flip4Mac WMV Plugin: Version: 3.2.0.16 - SDK 10.8 [Support]

AdobeAAMDetect: Version: AdobeAAMDetect 1.0.0.0 - SDK 10.6 [Support]

AdobePDFViewerNPAPI: Version: 15.010.20056 - SDK 10.8 [Support]

DivX Web Player: Version: 3.5.0.5 - SDK 10.10 [Support]

Silverlight: Version: 5.1.40728.0 - SDK 10.6 [Support]

QuickTime Plugin: Version: 7.7.3

iPhotoPhotocast: Version: 7.0

googletalkbrowserplugin: Version: 5.41.3.0 - SDK 10.8 [Support]

SharePointBrowserPlugin: Version: 14.5.9 - SDK 10.6 [Support]

AdobePDFViewer: Version: 15.010.20056 - SDK 10.8 [Support]

EPPEX Plugin: Version: 3.0.5.0 [Support]

DirectorShockwave: Version: 12.2.2r172 - SDK 10.6 [Support]

User internet Plug-ins:

CitrixOnlineWebDeploymentPlugin: Version: 1.0.105 [Support]

Picasa: Version: 1.0 [Support]

SOEWebInstaller: Version: 1.0 [Support]

RealPlayer Plugin: Version: Unknown

Safari Extensions:

Adguard AdBlocker

Duplicate Tab Button

Ghostery

LastPass

Ka-Block!

YoutubeWide (idk what this is and i cant find it in the Safari Extensions)

ClickToFlash

Translate

AdBlock

Adblock Plus

3rd Party Preference Panes:

Akamai NetSession Preferences [Support]

Flip4Mac WMV [Support]

FAPPreferences [Support]

FUSE for OS X (OSXFUSE) [Support]

Growl [Support]

Time Machine:

Skip System Files: NO

Mobile backups: OFF

Auto backup: NO - Auto backup turned off

Volumes being backed up:

Macintosh HD: Disk size: 257.21 GB Disk used: 138.02 GB

Destinations:

My Book [Local]

Total size: 2.00 TB

Total number of backups: 5

Oldest backup: 9/27/13, 9:40 PM

Last backup: 12/15/15, 3:02 PM

Size of backup disk: Excellent

Backup size 2.00 TB > (Disk size 257.21 GB X 3)

Top Processes by CPU:

22% findNames(8)

15% WindowServer

9% kernel_task

6% Safari

4% accountsd

Top Processes by Memory:

491 MB kernel_task

369 MB Safari

221 MB com.apple.WebKit.WebContent(2)

115 MB mdworker(8)

90 MB Finder

Virtual Memory Information:

275 MB Free RAM

3.73 GB Used RAM (517 MB Cached)

443 MB Swap Used

Diagnostics Information:

Jan 18, 2016, 01:50:26 PM Self test - passed

Jan 19, 2016 3:25 AM in response to Esquared

Beachballing scan:

Report generated 2016-01-19 03:03:56

Runtime 5:28

Performance: Below Average

Problem: Beachballing

Hardware Information:

BANK 0/DIMM0

2 GB DDR3 1067 MHz ok

BANK 1/DIMM0

2 GB DDR3 1067 MHz ok

Video Information:

Intel HD Graphics

Color LCD 1440 x 900

System Software:

OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 (15C50) - Time since boot: about 13 hours

Disk Information:

Macintosh HD (disk0s2) / : 257.21 GB (119.45 GB free)

MATSHITADVD-R UJ-898 ()

USB Information:

Apple Card Reader

Apple Inc. BRCM2070 Hub

Configuration files:

Gatekeeper:

System Launch Agents:

[killed] com.apple.Safari.SafeBrowsing.Service.plist

[killed] com.apple.cdpd.plist

[killed] com.apple.followupd.plist

[killed] com.apple.pbs.plist

[killed] com.apple.printtool.agent.plist

[killed] com.apple.spotlight.IndexAgent.plist

17 processes killed due to insufficient RAM

System Launch Daemons:

[killed] com.apple.MobileFileIntegrity.plist

[killed] com.apple.audio.systemsoundserverd.plist

[killed] com.apple.awdd.plist

[killed] com.apple.nehelper.plist

[killed] com.apple.periodic-daily.plist

[killed] com.apple.tccd.system.plist

Launch Agents:

Launch Daemons:

User Launch Agents:

User Login Items:

GrowlMenu Application (~/Library/PreferencePanes/Growl.prefPane/Contents/Resources/GrowlMenu.app)

GrowlHelperApp Application (~/Library/PreferencePanes/Growl.prefPane/Contents/Resources/GrowlHelperApp.app )

Android File Transfer Agent Application (~/Library/Application Support/Google/Android File Transfer/Android File Transfer Agent.app)

ConnectService Application (/Library/Application Support/ArcSoft/Connect Service/ConnectService.app)

Other Apps:

[running] jp.co.canon.cijscannerregister.152992

Internet Plug-ins:

User internet Plug-ins:

Safari Extensions:

Adguard AdBlocker

Duplicate Tab Button

Ghostery

LastPass

Ka-Block!

YoutubeWide

ClickToFlash

Translate

AdBlock

Adblock Plus

Flip4Mac WMV [Support]

FAPPreferences [Support]

Growl [Support]

Time Machine:

Volumes being backed up:

Macintosh HD: Disk size: 257.21 GB Disk used: 137.77 GB

Destinations:

My Book [Local]

Top Processes by CPU:

12% WindowServer

6% kernel_task

6% VTDecoderXPCService

6% com.apple.WebKit.WebContent(3)

4% coreaudiod

Top Processes by Memory:

525 MB kernel_task

524 MB com.apple.WebKit.WebContent(3)

168 MB Safari

102 MB mdworker(7)

94 MB Finder

104 MB Free RAM

3.90 GB Used RAM (734 MB Cached)

450 MB Swap Used

Diagnostics Information:

Apps are crashing scan:

Report generated 2016-01-19 03:15:57

Runtime 4:36

Performance: Good

Problem: Apps are crashing

Hardware Information:

BANK 0/DIMM0

2 GB DDR3 1067 MHz ok

BANK 1/DIMM0

2 GB DDR3 1067 MHz ok

Video Information:

Intel HD Graphics

Color LCD 1440 x 900

System Software:

OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 (15C50) - Time since boot: about 13 hours

Disk Information:

Macintosh HD (disk0s2) / : 257.21 GB (119.28 GB free)

MATSHITADVD-R UJ-898 ()

USB Information:

Apple Card Reader

Apple Inc. BRCM2070 Hub

Configuration files:

Gatekeeper:

System Launch Agents:

[killed] com.apple.cdpd.plist

[killed] com.apple.followupd.plist

[killed] com.apple.printtool.agent.plist

[killed] com.apple.spotlight.IndexAgent.plist

15 processes killed due to insufficient RAM

System Launch Daemons:

[killed] com.apple.MobileFileIntegrity.plist

[killed] com.apple.audio.systemsoundserverd.plist

[killed] com.apple.awdd.plist

[killed] com.apple.nehelper.plist

[killed] com.apple.periodic-daily.plist

[killed] com.apple.tccd.system.plist

Launch Agents:

Launch Daemons:

User Launch Agents:

User Login Items:

Other Apps:

[running] jp.co.canon.cijscannerregister.152992

Internet Plug-ins:

User internet Plug-ins:

Safari Extensions:

Adguard AdBlocker

Duplicate Tab Button

Ghostery

LastPass

Ka-Block!

YoutubeWide

ClickToFlash

Translate

AdBlock

Adblock Plus

Flip4Mac WMV [Support]

FAPPreferences [Support]

Growl [Support]

Time Machine:

Volumes being backed up:

Macintosh HD: Disk size: 257.21 GB Disk used: 137.93 GB

Destinations:

My Book [Local]

Top Processes by CPU:

17% kernel_task

9% WindowServer

7% VTDecoderXPCService

5% com.apple.WebKit.WebContent(3)

4% coreaudiod

Top Processes by Memory:

655 MB com.apple.WebKit.WebContent(3)

491 MB kernel_task

250 MB Safari

102 MB mdworker(7)

82 MB AppleSpell(8)

102 MB Free RAM

3.90 GB Used RAM (618 MB Cached)

461 MB Swap Used

Diagnostics Information:

Jan 19, 2016 8:11 AM in response to pachazam

Hello pachazam,

Sorry for the confusion. There is only one kind of EtreCheck scan. The problem selection is just to put something on the report because people get into the habit of just posting an EtreCheck report without a problem description.

It looks like your machine is behaving pretty typically for an older machine upgraded to El Capitan. I suggest you upgrade your RAM and install an SSD. Here are upgrade links, specific to your machine, from OWC, who specializes in Mac upgrades.

RAM: http://eshop.macsales.com/MyOWC/Upgrades.cfm?sort=pop&model=389&type=Memory

SSD: http://eshop.macsales.com/MyOWC/Upgrades.cfm?sort=pop&model=389&type=InternalDri ves

You should also see my User Tip: Fixing a hacked /etc/hosts file

That may be contributing to your problems.

Super Duper Slow MacBook Pro: BootUp, LogIn, SpotLight, Safari, Chrome

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.