Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic 9 jazz organ volume uncontrollable in piano roll editor

in most cases the PIANO ROLL EDITOR allows you to lower velocity of selected notes in the HYPER EDITOR but I'm not able to control MIDI ORGAN instruments this way I must use the AUTOMATION VOLUME which is annoying and long and not as effective as varying volume on individual notes in a solo. Anyone have ideas on why this is occurring and is there a solution? Thanks

imac 24" 2.16ghz 3g ram nividia 7600, Mac OS X (10.6.1), would like to eventually get big, mean MAC Pro

Posted on Dec 16, 2015 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2015 2:30 PM

hello, there are coming new upgrades coming to OS X, so maybe your app received an upgrade, and the controls hanged, try to set it up in settings or go with your mouse to the top where the percentage, time and etc is shown and trie the file edit which are in the left corner.

2 replies

Dec 20, 2015 8:57 AM in response to Stinger0880

Sorry Stinger. But I have no idea where you are pointing me to. Can you be more specific? PIANO ROLL EDITOR, ARRANGE WINDOW, HYPER EDITOR, ETC. I am running LOGIC STUDIO PRO 9 (educational edition) and upgrades and patches are long time done. I can't readily see the TIME, PERCENTAGE, ETC that you are talking about. Thanks for responding

Logic 9 jazz organ volume uncontrollable in piano roll editor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.