Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Working For Apple

Hello everyone, I have a simple question well simple to me and I hope simple to everyone else. I have applied to a few positions at Apple and have not heard back and I have noticed that these positions are still open. Would any one know the best way to follow up on a submitted application or what department I would need to contact to check the status of my application. Thank you any and everyone who is able to give me a little feed back on this. Take care

Posted on Dec 17, 2015 8:18 AM

3 replies

Dec 17, 2015 9:19 AM in response to Akoroma32

Despite the "appearance" of being still 'open', it seems that the person responsible for posting the Job has to go back and ACT to show the job is filled - many AppleFolk do not, as evidenced by applying any search terms and looking at the list > https://jobs.apple.com/us/search#&t=0&sb=req_open_dt&so=1&lo=0*USA&pN=0

During the application process, there is clear statements about what will happen next - IF you make the first cut, you will be contacted by phone by a Recruiter - else, nothing.

Dec 17, 2015 8:23 AM in response to Akoroma32

This is a user to user technical support forum. The only thing anyone would be able to advise you about employment with Apple is to contact Apple. They do not participate in the forum here, and this forum does not address employment, since that is not a technical support issue. Use the contact us link at the bottom of the page for methods to contact Apple.

Dec 17, 2015 10:55 AM in response to ChitlinsCC

Just got a notice from AppleJobs... note the "dated" listings...

Hello ***************,

Good news. The following job(s) posted on the Apple jobs site match the ATA Texas criteria you selected.

Click the link(s) below to view the job(s) in detail. If you find something that matches your skills and passion, you can apply directly from there.

Job TitleJob FunctionLocationPosted
AppleCare GPS CoachCustomer Service and SupportAustinDec. 15, 2015
AppleCare Developer Support AdvisorCustomer Service and SupportAustinDec. 1, 2015
AppleCare College Program - Texas State University, San MarcosCustomer Service and SupportSan Marcos, TXNov. 2, 2015
AppleCare College Program - University of HoustonCustomer Service and SupportHoustonNov. 2, 2015
AppleCare College Program - University of Texas-AustinCustomer Service and SupportAustinNov. 2, 2015
AppleCare College Program - University of Texas-San AntonioCustomer Service and SupportSan AntonioNov. 2, 2015

To add or update your job agent criteria, simply log in to the Apple jobs site using your Apple ID and click My Job Agent.

Thanks for your interest in a career at Apple.

Regards,

Apple Worldwide Recruiting

Every day, people do amazing things at Apple. What will you do?

Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.

Working For Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.