Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I sync my Apple devices ?

Hi everybody.

I have an iMac running Yosemite, an iPhone 4 running iOS 7, a MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard and can not make them to perform the simplest task of syncing (Contacts, iCal and probably others that I have not notice yet) and it did not occurred today or yesterday ... it is an old problem of mine.

If anyone could help me .....

Thank you all in advance.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Dec 17, 2015 2:24 PM

5 replies

Dec 18, 2015 3:18 AM in response to macmithosbr

There's a number of areas that could be wrong, but generally...

Check they all use the same Apple ID (System preferences > iCloud and settings > iCloud)

Check that all the sync services are turned on in the iCloud settings.

Check that the information you are entering is entered into the iCloud account and not some other account.

Take a look at iCloud.com to narrow down where the problem might be occurring.

Dec 18, 2015 1:42 PM in response to macmithosbr

You can share Mail, Calendars, and Contacts running Snow Leopard. Based on my experience, I don’t recommend syncing Contacts - created a lot of problems with duplicates. If you have 2 step verification enabled on your Apple ID, you will need to generate an application specific password for Mail, iCal, and Address Book. Apple ID - Manage

Snow Leopard iCloud - Address and iCal

Snow Leopard iCloud – iCal

Snow Leopard iCloud - Configuring Mail with Mac OS X v10.6 or iOS 4

Dec 24, 2015 4:28 AM in response to macmithosbr

Hi everybody. After trying some of the tips posted here and searching an answer over the internet I tried myself some actions and refill my password on "Keychain" on iCloud Configurations on my iMac just deleting the password and write it again the same one and at least "Contacts" is syncing on a smooth way I'm just about tô check "Calendar".

Thanks everybody for your time.

How can I sync my Apple devices ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.