Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Smart Battery Case consumption / drain

hi all i have decided to buy and try the battery case for my iphone 6s but i noted that associated battery duration does not seem to be comparable, at all, with the native battery of the iphone. I noted that it consumes about 5% every 2h even with the iphone in stby mode in airplane mode, which, on native battery, would mean 0% drain. When surfing on safari it takes 1% per half time of native battery and i am wondering whether or not this is normal or whether or not i may have a less performant unit (if ever possible). May you please share your experience with your battery case drain at idle or when using it, compared with what you could have already assessed with native battery ? Thanks and happy holiday to all of you.

Posted on Dec 18, 2015 2:43 PM

6 replies

Feb 7, 2016 1:20 PM in response to califfo1975

I'm using the smart battery case for 2 days now and I also noticed that the case's battery drains nearly 2 times faster than the iPhone's battery. I got 5h 39m usage and total 13h 7m standby time today, just with case's battery. It is very good actually, as I come back home with iPhone's full battery. The case's battery lasted my all day. But I wonder if it is normal? Should I replace it with a new one?

Smart Battery Case consumption / drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.