Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I pay for CBS all access but can't seem to log in through my browser

I can use it fine on my apple TV, but I can't access it through my browser. Is anyone else having this problem?

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Dec 18, 2015 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2017 11:04 AM

MY cbs apple tv app does not have an option for "enable my other devices". I have a CBS.com account but the two (CBS.com & Apple TV) don't seem to see each other. I am very frustrated because it seems as though to be able to watch cbs on any device other than my Apple TV it will require an additional subscription for each device.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2017 11:04 AM in response to AppleJoe

MY cbs apple tv app does not have an option for "enable my other devices". I have a CBS.com account but the two (CBS.com & Apple TV) don't seem to see each other. I am very frustrated because it seems as though to be able to watch cbs on any device other than my Apple TV it will require an additional subscription for each device.

Dec 20, 2015 7:54 AM in response to tsannicolas11

Hi tsannicolas11,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It appears that you're using CBS All Access on your Apple TV, but you can't access it on CBS.com.

Did you sign up for CBS All Access through your Apple TV? If so, you may still need to create a CBS.com account to access it through your browser. I found this information on the All Access Help and Support page:

I subscribed to CBS All Access through my Apple TV. How do I enable it on other devices?

Please follow these steps:
1. Launch the CBS All Access channel on your Apple TV.
2. Navigate to Settings > Enable My Other Devices and follow the instructions to activate your Apple TV.
3. You will be asked to register on the CBS website, as part of the activation process. You can use your registered account to login to CBS All Access on your other devices.

If you've already created an account and still can't log in to the site, contact CBS All Access customer service at How can I contact CBS All Access customer service?

If you can log in to the CBS All Access site but can't watch content for other reasons (for example Safari isn't responding), please let us know.

Best Regards.

I pay for CBS all access but can't seem to log in through my browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.