Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why Whatsapp disappeared on Apple Watch after installing OS 2.1

To cancel the possibility to use Whatsapp from my Apple Watch was a good Idea !!!

When i boutgh my apple watch a guy in the Apple shop said me that: "whatsapp now receive only notifications but, in a while, you will use it fully"

It seems to me that we go back instead to go further.

Apple Watch, iOS 9.2

Posted on Dec 20, 2015 2:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2015 2:31 AM

Hi

To receive notifications on Apple Watch from WhatsApp Messenger:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Notifications > under the heading "Mirror iPhone Alerts From", scroll down to WhatsApp Messenger > turn on notifications.

Also on your iPhone, outside of the Watch app, go to: Settings > Notifications > scroll down and tap on WhatsApp Messenger > check that Allow Notifications is turned on and also that Show in Notification Centre and Show on Lock Screen are both enabled.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 20, 2015 2:31 AM in response to Bernirick

Hi

To receive notifications on Apple Watch from WhatsApp Messenger:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Notifications > under the heading "Mirror iPhone Alerts From", scroll down to WhatsApp Messenger > turn on notifications.

Also on your iPhone, outside of the Watch app, go to: Settings > Notifications > scroll down and tap on WhatsApp Messenger > check that Allow Notifications is turned on and also that Show in Notification Centre and Show on Lock Screen are both enabled.

Why Whatsapp disappeared on Apple Watch after installing OS 2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.