Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud control Panel keeps popping up at login

Hello, every time I log into windows the icloud control panel is popping up. how do I disable it to just run in the background(minimized) and stay in the taskbar and not bother me every time I log in. This never used to happen until the last update... thanks!

Windows 10

Posted on Dec 22, 2015 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2015 1:36 PM

The iCloud control panel also pops open for me on Windows 7 but not just when I login; I close the window, but it eventually comes back. Annoying.

5 replies

Feb 29, 2016 5:52 PM in response to Rampagerampage

My windows is 10 with all latest updated.
I've this problem since 3-4 days ago, so annoying me.

And here is my solution.
1. Un-install the existing iCloud for windows. and reboot the machine.
2. Temporary disable Antivirus.
3. Open iCloud setup with Administrator Privilege (Right-Click the iCloudsetup.exe and select "Run as Administrator").
4. Install iCloud as usual, then reboot the machine once again. The iCloud will popup to ask about the logs report, just select any option as you wish.
5. Reboot once again and the problem gone.

Regards,
Kit

iCloud control Panel keeps popping up at login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.