Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sony Auto launcher popup - How to stop

User uploaded file I keep getting this pop-up and it really disrupts my work flow. I have tried clicking always allow and it sill comes up over and it still keeps coming up over and over. I have found no applications under the name "SonyAutoLauncher" and i would like to get rid of it. Any suggestions?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), The iMac is a mid-2011 model

Posted on Dec 23, 2015 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2016 10:27 AM

Hi Williama_The_II,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iMac. If you are periodically getting these alerts, but are unable to find any associated Sony application, you may want to check in the system-level Launch Agents folder. You can do so by going to Go menu in the Finder menu bar, then selecting Go to Folder... and entering the following (without quotes): "/library/LaunchAgents/". It should open a folder that may have several or more items; look for anything that may be associated with the Sony software. Please let us know if you are able to isolate it.

Cheers

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2016 10:27 AM in response to Williama_The_II

Hi Williama_The_II,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your iMac. If you are periodically getting these alerts, but are unable to find any associated Sony application, you may want to check in the system-level Launch Agents folder. You can do so by going to Go menu in the Finder menu bar, then selecting Go to Folder... and entering the following (without quotes): "/library/LaunchAgents/". It should open a folder that may have several or more items; look for anything that may be associated with the Sony software. Please let us know if you are able to isolate it.

Cheers

Sony Auto launcher popup - How to stop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.