Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot find Epson Artisan 810 printer

Suddenly I can no longer print to my network-attached Epson Artisan 810 printer--the system says the printer is not found. This scanner and printer has worked successfully for a few years but today the printer is suddenly not found. I can look at the router table map and find the printer is assigned an IP address and if I go there, I can manipulate the printer through my browser (check ink levels, print test patterns, clean heads, etc). However, if none of my network attached computers can seem to find the printer. If I try to add a printer, there are none found on the network.

I've turned the printer off/on several times to no avail. I've tried using both wireless and wired network attachments but still nothing. I did recently upgrade my router, though I haven't noticed any other issues and as stated above, the printer is attached. I do know the (DHCP-assigned) IP@ is different than the last time I used it.

Any ideas on how to debug this problem?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Dec 23, 2015 5:18 PM

There are no replies.

Cannot find Epson Artisan 810 printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.