Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I reside in Nepal. I was using apple ID with country Nepal. One day, I got the itunes gift (US Store). I try to redeem in Nepal Store but it was only valid for Nepal. Hence, I change the country to US to use that coupon. Now, I want to go back to Nepal St

I reside in Nepal. I was using apple ID with country Nepal without payment option as I dont have internation credit card. One day, I got the itunes gift (US Store). I try to redeem in Nepal Store but it was only valid for Nepal. Hence, I change the country to US to use that coupon. Now, I want to go back to Nepal Store but now it ask for payment option. There is no None payment option now. I am kinna in dilemma. Please help!!!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Dec 24, 2015 8:04 AM

1 reply

Dec 26, 2015 1:35 AM in response to pamdai

Enter your Nepalese payment details, you should be able to remove them after entering them : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

(Using the US store when not in the US is a violation of the store's terms, terms that you agreed to, Apple could permanently disable the account.)

I reside in Nepal. I was using apple ID with country Nepal. One day, I got the itunes gift (US Store). I try to redeem in Nepal Store but it was only valid for Nepal. Hence, I change the country to US to use that coupon. Now, I want to go back to Nepal St

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.