Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

music stops playing, when use of the camera

My music stops playing when I use the camera (6s). How do I make it work?

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2

Posted on Dec 25, 2015 5:28 AM

2 replies

Jul 28, 2016 3:15 PM in response to S.Pedersen

I am on chat right now with Apple, they suggest I download a camera until they fix the issue in the fall with the next update; or if we want it fixed sooner to keep posting on here. I am ****** off! My last iphone, iphone6, siri and dictation stopped working, it was a glitch with that phone, oy another apple glitch; and they want us to pay to fix THEIR GLITCH!!!! $108!!!!! UH NO! So, I've been using my earbuds/bluetooth for phone calls and music. Now, I get the iphone6s, only to find out this one also has a glitch. She says they will fix this glitch sooner if we keep complaining on here; SO PLEASE LET'S CONTINUE TO COMPLAIN. why should we buy a phone for $800 and have to download another camera so we can listen to our music while we take pictures?????? BS!!! keep complaining so we don't have to wait until the fall.!!!!!

Keep it up people!!!!

music stops playing, when use of the camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.