Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

connecting two nimbus remotes to apple tv

Hi,

Just bought new Apple TV with 2 Nimbus remote controllers for my kids to play multiplayer games. Both paired to the apple tv fine but when wanting to make one remote 1 and the other remote 2, you cannot within apple tv. We try to play a game with two players and both remotes work the same player. How do you change this so my new apple TV remote doesn't get lost or broken ( Why i bought the second Nimbus).

Thanks

Lou

Posted on Dec 25, 2015 7:31 PM

3 replies

Dec 27, 2015 7:26 AM in response to Macmazz

This is what is working for me. Use the Nimbus controller to launch infinity and not the Siri remote. Which ever one you launch the game with will become the main controller. After the game is going then you can add the second player with that controller. I don't use the Siri remote at all going from main screen to launch or at any point while using Infinity. Of course, I did update the firmware on the Nimbus and re-paired them with AppleTV. Did a restart on the whole system. That user on this thread that said you can't use two Nimbus remotes is wrong, you can. Hope this solves your issues.

connecting two nimbus remotes to apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.