Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bonjour on Windows 10 missing HP Officejet 4315 driver

Using a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10. I installed Bonjour v 2.0.2 on this machine. Hp Officejet All-in-one 4315v is connected via USB to iMac running 10.10.5 with printer sharing turned on. Printer sharing works when I print wirelessly from my Macbook.

Problem: When I run Bonjour on the Windows 10 machine it sees the shared HP printer. Once I select it, I then choose HP. The list of various HP printer models come up on the right hand side. However, the Hp Officejet All-in-one 4315v (or even an HP 4300 series) does not show up.

What I have tried:

I tried selecting various other HP Officejet printers to complete the process. When I try to print something, it doesn't print, and the printer icon on the Windows machine says 0 print jobs.

I then connected the Windows machine to the printer directly with the USB cable. It automatically found the printer and added it. I thought this would add the necessary driver. It prints fine when directly connected to the printer via USB. However, when I try to connect the Windows machine to the printer through Bonjour, the driver/model still does not show up, and I am unable to print.

How can I get the correct driver/model to show up in Bonjour? Or is there another solution?

Thanks,

Posted on Dec 26, 2015 10:22 AM

There are no replies.

Bonjour on Windows 10 missing HP Officejet 4315 driver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.