Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My book I created keeps telling me I can't buy it as some frames are missing photos which they aren't. Help!

I have created a book using iPhoto and I want to buy it, but it keeps telling me that some frames are missing photos. They are not missing. I have looked at it several different ways and I cannot solve this problem. Help!

G3 laptop, Mac OS X (10.4.8)

Posted on Dec 28, 2015 8:53 PM

4 replies

Dec 28, 2015 9:35 PM in response to rubyredapple

They are

Typically the missing photo is hidden behind another photo on a page background that requires a photo with a page layout in front that has the photos placed

Check the page background on each page and you probably will find the problem

and it you give us information about your system like the OS version and Photos software name and version possibly we could give more specific direction - I seriously doubt that you are sing OS X 10.4.8 as you state you are

LN

My book I created keeps telling me I can't buy it as some frames are missing photos which they aren't. Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.