Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with iPod Artist/Album Sorting

Hi there,

I have an odd question about my iPod touch. I've had it for a few years now and I've never really worked this out. I always browse my music by artist, on some artists, if I have multiple albums by that artist it will expand each album and show me the songs underneath it, but on others it will only show me the albums and i have to go into each album to get to the songs. Annoying if i can't remember which album a song is on that i want to listen to. I've popped a couple of screenshots here, one of the artist "Ben Folds" and one for "Ben Folds Five". Each one i have more than one album for but one of them shows the songs under the albums and one doesn't. The new iPod Touch iOS doesn't have an "All songs" option when you go into an artist like it used to (at least not that i can see maybe I'm blind) This is probably a really easy setting change somewhere but I've searched the internet and i can't find anybody with the exact same problem as me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User uploaded file User uploaded file

iPod touch, iOS 8.4

Posted on Dec 29, 2015 3:18 AM

2 replies

Help with iPod Artist/Album Sorting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.