Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

#550 5.6.0 M2MCVT.StorageError; storage error in content conversion ##

hello

we are using ios devices with ios 9.2

recently we noticed that when we create a new event in the calendar and invite someone outside of our company we receive an error message :

The e-mail system had a problem processing this message. It won't try to deliver this message again

and the diagnostic information from the exchange server is :

its only happens with ios 9.2

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2

Posted on Dec 29, 2015 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2015 9:32 AM

did you ever got an answer to this,

we are suffering from the same problem in Israel.

When we change the time zone on the iphone to USA for example, it works ok!

so it has to do with the time zone, but i cant figure out the way to fix this.

it happens with previous version of IOS, but no with android and not with outlook on the computer. If you install the outlook application on iOS it works ok on it.

HELP!

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2015 9:32 AM in response to StraussIT

did you ever got an answer to this,

we are suffering from the same problem in Israel.

When we change the time zone on the iphone to USA for example, it works ok!

so it has to do with the time zone, but i cant figure out the way to fix this.

it happens with previous version of IOS, but no with android and not with outlook on the computer. If you install the outlook application on iOS it works ok on it.

HELP!

Dec 30, 2015 9:59 PM in response to StraussIT

I tried with OS8.4 and its the same (i don't have an older device)

We have it in three separate domains (exchange 2010 and exchange 2013) only with Israel time. I tired to change to Athens time it did not help, but maybe another country of GMT+2 will work, i did not have time to play around with it.

The issue came about around 2 months ago.

I heard other people are suffering from it too but there is nothing in the forums.

I don't know how to open a ticket, maybe you can try emailing them.

thanks

Raz

Mar 30, 2016 12:18 AM in response to StraussIT

Hi,

We also experience with this problem, Apple This is only happens from iPhone, our employees start to complaint about this issue!.

Please fix this, It working when i enable TNEF to true ( Set-RemoteDomain -Identity default -TNEFEnabled $true ) but the problem is when you leave it enabled, all emails that employees send to remote domains they got it in old RTF ugly format and not HTML format, this feature not a solution for us, so i turned it off.

We have exchange 2013 cu10, and latest ios 9.3.

I also tested this with 3rd party app (outlook app) after i install it on the iphone and try to send calendar invite from the outlook app i didn't get any NDR error, it send successfully.

And its point only to your default calendar app.

We Need A solution or a fix to this issue.

Thank

Best Regard

Tzvi Alikyan

IT Department

Channel 10 LTD Israel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.