Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I turn off the orange front flash color? I don't want any colors or filters. I just want the white light, like a regular flash. Like snapchat's white front facing flash. Why is snapchat's front flash technology better than Apple iPhone's?!

How can I turn off the orange front flash color? On iPhone 6s Plus? (Rose gold) I don't want any colors or filters. I just want the white light, like a regular flash. Like snapchat's white front facing flash. Why is snapchat's front flash technology better than Apple iPhone's?! Apple needs to fix this! And change this!

iPhone 6s Plus, Turn orange front flash color off?!

Posted on Dec 29, 2015 10:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2017 12:47 PM

The color of the flash screen depends on the lighting of the room you are in.When luminosity is low it will be orange and when luminosity is high or like if you’re outside on daylight it will be white.

5 replies

How can I turn off the orange front flash color? I don't want any colors or filters. I just want the white light, like a regular flash. Like snapchat's white front facing flash. Why is snapchat's front flash technology better than Apple iPhone's?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.