Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i disable the "Zoom enabled / Zoom disabled" Notification.

I see a lot People that not having the transparent "Zoom enabled / Zoom disabled"

Notification box after triple clicking the Home Button.

My iPhone6 shows this all the time and i want to disable it.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Thanks

Chris

iPhone 6, iOS 9.2

Posted on Dec 30, 2015 4:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2017 7:14 AM

Hi,

Revisiting this old post to provide an actual solution (for people with up-to-date iOS):

General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut > Select "Reduce White Point" as triple-click shortcut.

General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Toggle on "Reduce White Point" and set desired intensity.

Triple-click will now enable "Reduce White Point" and won't show any pop-up message when activated.

20 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2017 7:14 AM in response to Chrischi.No1

Hi,

Revisiting this old post to provide an actual solution (for people with up-to-date iOS):

General > Accessibility > Accessibility Shortcut > Select "Reduce White Point" as triple-click shortcut.

General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Toggle on "Reduce White Point" and set desired intensity.

Triple-click will now enable "Reduce White Point" and won't show any pop-up message when activated.

Dec 31, 2015 10:58 AM in response to Chrischi.No1

Hi Chris,

Here are the instructions for turning the Zoom feature off on your iPhone:

If your Home screen icons are magnified on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Turn off Zoom in Settings on your device

User uploaded file

If you can't access Settings because your Home screen icons are magnified, double tap with three fingers on the display to zoom out.

User uploaded file

To turn off Zoom, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom > tap the slider to turn off.

Happy New Year!

Dec 31, 2015 11:42 AM in response to Chrischi.No1

Chrischi.No1 wrote:

Thats not my Problem.

I only want to get rid off the transparent notification / information overlay (box).

I use the zoom on triple (home btn) press to get the screen more dimmed in dark enviroments.

I was setting this up on ~10 other iPhones and none of them are showing this boxes/informations only mine.

Thanks anyway + Happy New Year

That's not the purpose of the Zoom feature. Instead, try setting Brightness to "automatic" and turn off Zoom. You can't get rid of that message if Zoom is enabled.

Apr 17, 2016 1:30 PM in response to Chrischi.No1

hey - thanks for asking this, I've been having the same issue and I haven't seen this on other people's phones that I set up the zoom function for...did you ever find a way of getting rid of the notification? I'm guessing it's a bug or a relic of a previous beta that I installed. I'm on iOS 9.3.1 right now and I'm hoping a total reinstall isn't necessary. Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.