Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to erase past subscription history

Hello, I would like to know how I can erase old expired subscriptions on my Iphone 6S that I do not plan on renewing?

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Dec 30, 2015 7:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2017 9:36 AM

This is really ridiculous. Why do we have to wait 1 year for this? @apple should resolve this issue immediately. This is no rocket science. This option already exists in android since the beginning.

11 replies

Sep 14, 2017 4:10 PM in response to itunes999

This question is still not answered. I know how to hide a purchase and have done so for a particular app. But, the subscription for it (the same app) still shows under "EXPIRED" in the active subscriptions page. Can't get rid of it?! The original question again is "how can I erase old expired subscriptions on on my iPhone"? There's nothing about this issue anywhere.

Feb 3, 2018 10:02 AM in response to Frdnd

I am currently needing an answer for this too because I have a old existing subscription with a certain app that I cancelled months ago and created a new profile on this certain app again just today and tried to subscribe for 1 month of access and it couldn’t do it as it’s new profile and it tried to subscribe to old profile because still on my active subscription and I can not delete it.

Really frustrating.

How to erase past subscription history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.