Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updating my 2015 Photo Calendar to 2016

I've created gift calendars for the last several years with photos for each month.

But then I have to insert birthdays and personal events day the by date.

Is there a way to import last year's created calendar into the new calendar for 2016?

MacBook Pro, iOS 9.0.2

Posted on Dec 30, 2015 2:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2016 8:43 PM

Hi there -- just happened to see this looking for solutions to a different problem... I like the idea of a "Save As" option but I've not seen it when creating calendars from Costco, Shutterfly, or Photos. But, Photos has a good workaround because you can create multiple calendars in the Mac Calendar app with repeating dates (birthdays, anniversaries, etc). In Photos when you're creating a calendar, you have the option of importing one or more of those custom "Calendars" to fill in the Photos calendar.

John

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2016 8:43 PM in response to GSUmel

Hi there -- just happened to see this looking for solutions to a different problem... I like the idea of a "Save As" option but I've not seen it when creating calendars from Costco, Shutterfly, or Photos. But, Photos has a good workaround because you can create multiple calendars in the Mac Calendar app with repeating dates (birthdays, anniversaries, etc). In Photos when you're creating a calendar, you have the option of importing one or more of those custom "Calendars" to fill in the Photos calendar.

John

Jan 23, 2016 9:08 PM in response to GSUmel

Thanks -- the Calendar importing solution works fine with one calendar, but say you also want to have US (or other) holidays show in your Photos calendar... Old Toad helped me figure out that odd problem and I let Apple know about it -- perhaps it will be fixed for next year. See here for one way to do it this year:

Re: I'm using Photos to make a calendar, and when I add national holidays and have a personal calendar already selected for importing, the national holidays replace a personal date when the two entries conflict. Any suggestions?

John

Updating my 2015 Photo Calendar to 2016

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.