Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to uninstall Citrix receiver on MacBook air?

My job moved to a new email service which required me to install a Citrix receiver on my MacBook air. I no longer need the Citrix receiver. How do I uninstall the Citrix receiver?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Jan 1, 2016 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 1:37 AM

For those facing the same issue (I saw another similar topic with a user getting no answer from Citrix...):

1. Go to Library/LaunchAgents/ and delete com.citrix.AuthManager_Mac.plist & com.citrix.ReceiverHelper.plist & com.citrix.ServiceRecords.plist
  2. Launch a terminal and run: `cd /usr/local/libexec/ && sudo rm -rf AuthManager_Mac.app ReceiverHelper.app ServiceRecords.app`
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2017 1:37 AM in response to queen51

For those facing the same issue (I saw another similar topic with a user getting no answer from Citrix...):

1. Go to Library/LaunchAgents/ and delete com.citrix.AuthManager_Mac.plist & com.citrix.ReceiverHelper.plist & com.citrix.ServiceRecords.plist
  2. Launch a terminal and run: `cd /usr/local/libexec/ && sudo rm -rf AuthManager_Mac.app ReceiverHelper.app ServiceRecords.app`

How to uninstall Citrix receiver on MacBook air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.