Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm using iPhone 6 iOS 6.2, my reduce motion is on but it's super fast, I've resettled etc goes away but comes back, seems like animation bug. Any suggestions please? Thank yoi

I'm using iPhone 6 iOS 6.2, my reduce motion is on but it's super fast, I've resettled etc goes away but comes back, seems like animation bug. Any suggestions please? Thank you

Posted on Jan 2, 2016 2:26 AM

1 reply

Jan 3, 2016 12:50 PM in response to jaazwaz

Hi jaazwaz,I'm assuming you are using iOS 9.2, not 6.2 as you indicate above, for your iPhone 6. The resource below explains how to enable the Reduce motion affect. If you restart your iPhone after changing this setting, it should remain enabled.

Reduce screen motion on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

There is no way to adjust the speed of the motion. Hopefully one of the other accessibility features will improve your experience with the iPhone:

Use Accessibility features in iOS

Take care,

I'm using iPhone 6 iOS 6.2, my reduce motion is on but it's super fast, I've resettled etc goes away but comes back, seems like animation bug. Any suggestions please? Thank yoi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.