Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center isn't working after ios9.2 update also the games that require it freeze when loading so i can't play them can you fix this so I can play the games on my ipadmini2 again?

Game center isn't working after ios9.2

iPad Mini, iOS 9.2

Posted on Jan 2, 2016 8:38 AM

4 replies

May 30, 2016 2:16 PM in response to Doom 1234

YES I was right they patched it FINALY fixed it's been SOOOOOO long but the patched all I had to do WAS wait IM SOOOO happy

thanks apple I was kinda angry but more frustrated with you but I understand your trying to improve you software and products and some times you get a bug

its kinda like a routine make new stuff get a bug fix the bug get a new one fix it improve other stuff get a bug fix it get another one fix it improve other stuff and so on I'm sooooo happy again thank you the past is the past this is the future keep doing your stuff and fix bugs when you get one love your software and products.

Any way your the best keep doing your stuff and making people happy thanks apple.

Game Center isn't working after ios9.2 update also the games that require it freeze when loading so i can't play them can you fix this so I can play the games on my ipadmini2 again?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.