Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i download all of my music at once

how do i download all of my music at once using the latest ITUNES version on my MAC.

OS X El Capitan (10.11.2)

Posted on Jan 2, 2016 11:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2018 6:30 PM

How can you do this on an Iphone

11 replies

Jan 2, 2016 6:14 PM in response to hwhite6412

So, I think you are seeing all of your songs in your computer's iTunes music library, but they all have the cloud with down-arrow symbol next to every song. If this is your situation, show your library list using the Songs view (so that you get a plain list with columns). Select any song on list, and do a Select All (Cmd-A on keyboard or menu bar -> Edit -> Select All). With all songs selected, right-click on selection and Download.

Feb 11, 2018 10:27 PM in response to De3z.nutz

Open iTunes, go to Library, then navigate to Songs. Once at songs, you will see all of your songs with the cloud-with-down-arrow next to them. First, simply select the first song. Then you will want to move your cursor to Edit.

User uploaded file

Then to Select All.

User uploaded file

Then to Song.

User uploaded file

Then to Download.

User uploaded file

It will take a while but eventually every song on your iPod, iPad, iPhone, MacBook will be in your iTunes Library on your Computer.

how do i download all of my music at once

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.