Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

folder favorites on my iCloud and on my phone has different content

Recently I decided to clean up my phone and macbook from useless photos. So I went to my browser, then to iCloud webpage and manually deleted about two hundred photos. It's been a couple of days but my iPhone still has the same amount of pictures. Where can I found the roots of the problem?

iPhone 5c, iOS 9.2

Posted on Jan 2, 2016 10:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2016 5:33 AM

1. you internet connection is not working well for iphone.

2. you didn't enable icloud photo library on your phone.

3 you are using different icloud account on your phone

4. there is a glitch, that may need to be fixed by signing out of icloud and signing back in.

Of the top ...

2 replies

Feb 6, 2016 5:42 AM in response to fromsouth

Thanks very much for reply, the problem was I was signed out of my iCloud account on my phone. But still, in China, it is so hard to manage with iCloud Photo library, because the internet connection is always interrupts, so when you want to show to somebody pictures on your phone, you can't actually do that, because the originals are in the iCloud, and to download them takes too long... but this problem cannot be solved in any legitimate way 🙂

folder favorites on my iCloud and on my phone has different content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.