Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using iCloud on Kindle

I've googled this question, and searched this "community" and most of the responses I read are at least 2 years old. So I'm hoping I'm just missing something. I have a Kindle Fire HD 8 (5th gen), and want to configure at least my iCloud email so I can read it from the Kindle. I haven't had any luck plugging in the required criteria: iCloud: Mail server settings for email clients - Apple Support

I get the error message "Unable to Setup Account. Email address or password incorrect."

I am using my most-used icloud email address which ends with @icloud.com. I am using the password I use to login to icloud. As far as I know, there is no separate password for email - once I'm in iCloud I have access to all those apps.

I tried using the desktop iCloud and I got a message saying that my browser doesn't support it.

There must be some way to solve this. Or maybe this is why the Fire is only $150.

bibi

iCloud/Kindle Fire-OTHER

Posted on Jan 3, 2016 12:45 PM

1 reply

Using iCloud on Kindle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.