Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everywhere else in Apple Land the combination of my Apple ID and password gets me in. iTunes Producer (v. 3.1) absolutely does not recognize my password/ID (I cannot tell which). I'm working with a 2010 Mac Laptop running El Capitan (10.11.2).

I know my password is correct. I know my Apple ID is correct. Why can't I get iTunes Producer to log me in?

iTunes Producer-OTHER, OS 10.11.2

Posted on Jan 3, 2016 6:07 PM

4 replies

Jan 4, 2016 7:39 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

I can only assume so--as I can't get in, I cannot check. It's the same ID and password I have for every other Apple-related product, and required two-step verification (which suggests that I used the same log in, at least). I also tried a couple of variations on the password (capitalizations, etc.). I'd really rather not have to change my Apple password, which works everywhere else, including in iTunes itself. At the moment I'm thinking I might as well forego putting my books on iTunes, but that seems sort of cut-off-my-nose-to-spite-my-face-is.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.