Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i lost my calendar with the new year. i'm on iPhone 4. can you help me please ? thanks

i lost my calendar with the new year.

I'm on iPhone 4 with iOS 7.2.1

can you help me please

thanks

iPhone 4 (8GB), iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Jan 4, 2016 1:36 AM

1 reply

Jan 5, 2016 11:33 AM in response to delphinehelp

Hi delphinehelp,

I'm not sure what you mean by "lost my calendar with the new year." Do you mean that as of January 1, 2016 you do not see any entries in the Calendar app on your iPhone? The troubleshooting steps below for iCloud may be a good place to start. If the issue persists, you may need to restore your iPhone from an iCloud or iTunes backup. I've included some key information below. Click on the link for complete details.

Get help using iCloud Calendar

Before you get started

• Check the System Status page to see if there are known issues affecting iCloud Calendar, since your device might not be the cause of your issue.
  • Make sure your date and time settings on your device are correct. You can easily fix issues caused by incorrect date and time settings by entering the right information.
  • Make sure that you don’t lose important information by making copies of your Calendars.

Turn on iCloud Calendar and update your device

Change your sync settings

1. Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
  2. Under Calendars, tap Sync. If Sync is set to All Events, set it to a specific timeframe, such as Events 1 Month Back. If it's already set to a specific duration, set it to All Events.
  3. Tap the Home button.
  4. Wait several minutes. Open Calendar, tap Calendars, and pull down to refresh.

Restart Calendar

Close and restart the Calendar app on your iOS device.

iOS 7 or later:

1. Double-click the Home button to see your open apps.
  2. Find the Calendar preview screen and swipe it up to close the app.
  3. Press the Home button to return to your Home screen.
  4. Wait a minute, then reopen the Calendar app.

Take care,

i lost my calendar with the new year. i'm on iPhone 4. can you help me please ? thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.