Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't comment on or like comments on Huffington Post and possibly other news sites

It seems to register my "like" with a flash and reload, but the like count does not move. With comments, it tells me to log in, but ignores my login once I enter it. I am using Safari at present on my iPad. I don't know how to find out my OS version...

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), 15" early 2013 | 8GB 1600MHz DDR3

Posted on Jan 3, 2016 11:15 PM

3 replies

Jan 6, 2016 12:39 AM in response to LACAllen

Finally had a chance to look -- it's updated to 9.2. I am not able to replicate this issue on other sites; it seems limited to Huffington at present. I cannot "log in to post" nor can I click "like" on a message. The site uses "Facebook comments," meaning you have to be logged in to Fb to comment, but I AM logged in to Fb.

Still looking for a solution. Thank you!

Can't comment on or like comments on Huffington Post and possibly other news sites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.