Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am on aol but when i click on the box with arrow top right...say if i want to send that page as e mail, i click on the envelope put my e mail address in and send...swoosh sound but i dont get that in my mail box

Hi all

I have an i pad air if i want to send any page as e mail why can i not use the drop down box with arrow in the top...if i click on that it brings down lots of stuff including the e mail envelope...clicking on that brings up the e mail page adding my e mail address and send it off...swoosh sound but no e mail sent to my mail box. I can send e mails if i go to aol mail no problem there. Seems that that drop down box is not connected to the internet..

iPad Air, iOS 9.2

Posted on Jan 4, 2016 7:24 AM

1 reply

I am on aol but when i click on the box with arrow top right...say if i want to send that page as e mail, i click on the envelope put my e mail address in and send...swoosh sound but i dont get that in my mail box

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.