Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

El Capitan - M-Audio Fast Track Ultra

After upgrading to El Capitan (10.11.2), my Fast Track Ultra no longer works as an audio input/output device. Re-installing drivers does no good. btw, there were no errors during install. Fast Track Ultra has no official drivers for 10.11.x and OS X doesn't directly recognize it either. So, right now I'm stuck. The only way I can use this box (the Fast Track Ultra) is to plug it into a PC or downgrade to previous OS X.

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.2)

Posted on Jan 4, 2016 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2016 8:43 AM

Hello people on this thread,

I contacted Avid via email and got this response from a real person. There is still hope. But we'll have to be patient.

"I apologize for delays on this, and I understand your frustration. We recently released drivers for Eleven Rack, MBox 3, and C series interfaces, although I realize that this does not help you. I know also that it's not convenient to downgrade your OS. I'll continue to work with our Engineering team to get some information out soon."

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2016 8:43 AM in response to FlyinHawaiian84

Hello people on this thread,

I contacted Avid via email and got this response from a real person. There is still hope. But we'll have to be patient.

"I apologize for delays on this, and I understand your frustration. We recently released drivers for Eleven Rack, MBox 3, and C series interfaces, although I realize that this does not help you. I know also that it's not convenient to downgrade your OS. I'll continue to work with our Engineering team to get some information out soon."

El Capitan - M-Audio Fast Track Ultra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.