Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i,have,a,problem,with,my,iPhone,6's,plus,home,button,when,Liam,clicking,that,button,it,s,getting,double,sound,like,something,cracked,sound,in,between so will i get warranty claim for that repair

i,have,a,problem,with,my,iPhone,6's,plus,home,button,when,Liam,clicking,that,but ton,it,s,getting,double,sound,like,something,cracked,sound,in,between so will i get warranty claim for that repair

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 9.2

Posted on Jan 4, 2016 11:44 PM

2 replies

Jan 4, 2016 11:49 PM in response to teja from india

Before you visit an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider, there are a few things to try first.

Force restart the phone by holding the sleep and home button for about 10sec, until the Apple logo comes back again. You will not lose any data by doing that, but it can cure some glitches.

If this does not work, and to make sure that this is not software related, set it back to factory settings, without using any backup data afterwards. Set up the rest of the personal settings manually and test the phone.

If the phone works, restore from the latest backup. If the problem comes back, the backup data contained corrupt data, causing your issues.

If it still does not work, then this is a hardware issue and the phone has to be serviced by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider:

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings - Apple Support

Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

i,have,a,problem,with,my,iPhone,6's,plus,home,button,when,Liam,clicking,that,button,it,s,getting,double,sound,like,something,cracked,sound,in,between so will i get warranty claim for that repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.