Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Complaint to Apple - where do I address it?

Hi, I'm in France, can anyone give me the address to submit a written complaint to Apple. It's about their failure to provide me with a replacement for my defective/damaged MacBook within a reasonable time - they have had my Macbook since November.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch,Early 2015)

Posted on Jan 5, 2016 10:50 AM

12 replies

Jan 5, 2016 11:05 AM in response to elletricote

Returned to Apple as in shipped to California? If so, you should have received some type of case number. And, there is no dedicated "complaint" address. You would need to send mail to corporate headquarters' address. If you shipped it somewhere else, then check there.

Understand, you are not addressing Apple here, this is a user to user support forum.

Jan 5, 2016 11:15 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Did you read my original message? As I said, I am in France therefore it was returned to Apple in Europe. I have a case number, that's not the issue. I know this is a support forum as was clear in my original message when I said it was about 'their failure' ie. not 'your failure'.

Thank you, for letting me know there is no dedicated complaint address as that explains why I can't find one. I guess I am going to have to send it to their address in Ireland as I cannot find one for France.

Jan 5, 2016 11:22 AM in response to elletricote

Yes, I read your original message, which is why I directed you to Apple Support and the Contact Us link. You then mentioned a repair center, which indicated you may have done something different than sending it to Apple near you.

Since you do not seem to want to contact them by telephone to get your case resolved, then yes, it seems their European mail address is in Ireland.

Jan 5, 2016 12:42 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I don't know where you got that from, I said "my Macbook was returned to Apple for a replacement, not to a repair centre."

(i.e. because I'm in France it was returned to Apple France, although the return actually went to the Netherlands and Apple France are based in Ireland).

I have been in contact with Apple via telephone since November and they have failed to resolve my case, hence, I need to send a written complaint. I will provide my Insurers with the address in Ireland.

Thanks for trying to help.

Jan 5, 2016 12:51 PM in response to elletricote

In case anyone comes looking with a similar question, it appears that the address for Apple France Support is in Ireland:

Apple France Support

Apple Distribution International

Hollyhill Industrial Estate

Hollyhill, Cork

Republic of Ireland

Also, link to legal/warranty information (in French).

http://images.apple.com/fr/legal/statutory-warranty/France_Statutory_Warranty.pd f

Jan 5, 2016 1:13 PM in response to elletricote

Just curious, did you escalate this to a supervisor/manager while on the telephone. I'm afraid that a letter could get lost in the shuffle, so to speak, and may not do anything to resolve your case. I should think that speaking to an actual person, that you get their name, would help speed up your case. I understand your frustration given the time frame you have described. I hope you are able to get this resolved quickly.

Complaint to Apple - where do I address it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.