Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PowerBeats 2

Hello,

I have a PowerBeats 2 wireless and the problem is that it does not turn on. When I hold the power button nothing happens, When I connect the PB2 to Mac with the BeatsUpdater, it shows the PB2 with 99% battery, and the PB2 is with the red indicator (it seems to be charging).

I have tried to with a reset holding on the power button and the volume down button for ten seconds but nothing happens.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Posted on Jan 5, 2016 3:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2016 3:46 PM

Well, I have had this problem FOUR times since i first bought it on november/2015 black friday. Apple exchanges them, and eventually it happens with the new again. An apple genius from Brazil (where I live) said unnoficially that it has to do with sweat entering the plugs or buttons. Nothing to do but activate warranty and exchange for a new one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 5, 2016 3:46 PM in response to Lucas.milo

Well, I have had this problem FOUR times since i first bought it on november/2015 black friday. Apple exchanges them, and eventually it happens with the new again. An apple genius from Brazil (where I live) said unnoficially that it has to do with sweat entering the plugs or buttons. Nothing to do but activate warranty and exchange for a new one.

PowerBeats 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.