Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12.3.2 doesn't recognize any of my devices. they dont show up when I plug in. please help

I plug in one of my ipods and nothing pops up doesnt show the icon for it or that it is syncing. Same thing with my Iphone 6. When I plug in one of my other ipods it says itunes cant recognize it so to either unplug and try again (i've done this) or uninstall then reuinstall itunes (ive done this many times also) and it still keeps saying that. whats happening to my itunes? Would appreciate help thank you

Posted on Jan 5, 2016 8:11 PM

2 replies

Jan 7, 2016 7:49 AM in response to rissaannxo

Hello rissaannxo,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I see that you are having difficulties with some of your iOS devices not being recognized by iTunes on your PC. The following article provides a number of steps that should help you resolve the issue. Because the issue seems to be the same for several devices, I would concentrate on the PC and common cables as a start.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows

Best regards.

iTunes 12.3.2 doesn't recognize any of my devices. they dont show up when I plug in. please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.