Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For some application i've switched to the address in California as the application was not available in the indian store, But now i want to come back to indian store without providing payment information. any solution?

For some application, I've switched to the address in California as the application was not available in the Indian store, But now I want to come back to the Indian store without providing payment information. any solution?

iPhone 6, iOS 9.1

Posted on Jan 9, 2016 10:31 AM

1 reply

Jan 10, 2016 12:47 AM in response to Psbachuwar

If you are not in the US then you can't use the US store, the store's terms say that you have to be in a country to use its store (Apple can permanently disable accounts).

Enter your payment details, when you change country you are likely to have to enter them (you should be able to remove them after entering them) : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

When you change the country or region of an existing Apple ID, you must provide a payment method and update your billing options. If you want to remove your payment method after you change the country or region, you can change your payment information to None.

For some application i've switched to the address in California as the application was not available in the indian store, But now i want to come back to indian store without providing payment information. any solution?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.