Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod nano touch keep ejecting

Yet again Google pulls up numerous threads on this but the search within Apple community provides nothing. EVERY SINGLE TIME I PLUG MY IPOD INTO MY COMPUTER IT REPEATEDLY EJECTS ITSELF. Ultimately, this results it in becoming unreadable by the computer (a relatively new iMAC desktop) and for me to restore it to factory settings and reload all the music. Between this issue and my iPhone continually not synching with my car's bluetooth I'm getting really annoyed with my Apple products' inability to do their job. I'm a c-hair away from taking them both into the store and requesting new ones, although I've seen others post on the same topic only to reveal that their replacements do the same crap. When did Apple stop testing their software before releasing it to the public; let alone release numerous IOSs that have serious bugs like this? Clean it up Apple. There's worms ******** in your fruit and it smells.

iPhone 6s, iOS 9.2, 2013 Subaru Impreza STi

Posted on Jan 10, 2016 6:17 PM

There are no replies.

ipod nano touch keep ejecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.